Would you want Keegan back now?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm honestly not sure myself. :-[

It's a weird one... While I wish it could be like it was just three ago again, full of promise and Keegan at the helm; If he came back now even in a changed set up, I would just be expecting him to say fuck it again and quit over the next thing.

I'm not sure, surely we'd just end up in the same situation again as we are now the next time he leaves? But for the sake of the team right now and to get the fans on side again it'd be a good to get confidence back. That said I'd rather we get a class act of a manger in, well known or not.

Ideally no because he will only walk out the next time something goes wrong, but most people won't give any new manager a chance. Our club looks pretty f***ed tbh.

It'd almost be better to start over again, get a new owner in, new manager. It might be the only way to resolve the hatred towards Wise and Ashley right now.

I saw you were creating a poll on the "who's online" list -- you have no idea how intrigued I was :aww:

My answer is no, as it has been since he resigned. We need to learn from the past, not continuously dig it up. The club need to stick to their guns; if they genuinely believe their "system" will be benefitial, they need to have the balls to step up and prove it.

With all that has gone on today, and with it being over soon, definitely NOT!

I couldn't bear this crap happening again, and with Keegan it is always a possibility. The man just isn't stable.

We can't have everyone else at the club constantly walking on eggshells so as not to upset Keegan, because he could quit and turn the whole city upside down. Sometimes it is okay to have a diufference of opinion and to thrash things out, the best progress is made this way sometimes.

Hopefully thngs can start to calm down now and we can get a calmer head in. Hope we don't make the same mistake twice.

Tough call really, we have seen that the recruitment team can do the job, our signings, as few of them that there is, seem good so far. Do we want rid of them to get Keegan back?  Keegan plays good football here but he isnt the only manager in the world that can do so. I think the next step is a foreign manager to work within our set up. That to me is the way forward now. The problem with saying no is the emotional attachment to Keegan which we all have, but it needs to be put to one side if the right decision is to be made.

I saw you were creating a poll on the "who's online" list -- you have no idea how intrigued I was :aww:

My answer is no, as it has been since he resigned. We need to learn from the past, not continuously dig it up. The club need to stick to their guns; if they genuinely believe their "system" will be benefitial, they need to have the balls to step up and prove it.

I agree with you but until Keegan's had his shot, I'm just not sure our fans will give anyone else a fair crack of the whip.

Guest Stephen927

Got to move on.

There'll always be a question mark over whether or not he's happy at the club, whether he signed that player or whether he agreed to sell that player etc, though I guess in the current set-up that may always prove to be a thought on most peoples minds.

I suppose the easy answer is to say 'depends who the alternatives are'.

The problem is I'd much rather have Keegan back than some of the other names bandied about so far, I'm almost embarrassed to say.

id probably prefer some big shot foreign guy, if we could get Zico then great. But, Ince, wise and poyet? keegan over them anyday. the guy plays good football, although id still be slightly suspicious.