So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Personally think West Ham are in a fair bit of s****. And Stoke are doomed once somebody figures out how to defend long throws.

Easy. Employ a keeper who can catch.

Surprisingly few in the prem at the moment.

Guest Heneage

Personally think West Ham are in a fair bit of s****. And Stoke are doomed once somebody figures out how to defend long throws.

Easy. Employ a keeper who can catch.

Not quite you need someone who can punch.

I feel movement.

Vindaloo last night?

ha ha, no way.  I've had one Vindaloo in my life and it was a microwave meal.  Nearly shat myself at the bus stop the next day.  So never again.

Any way back on topic,  some light at the end of the tunnel?

Guest Stephen927

I feel movement.

Vindaloo last night?

ha ha, no way.  I've had one Vindaloo in my life and it was a microwave meal.  Nearly shat myself at the bus stop the next day.  So never again.

:lol:

If the takeover happens in the New Year I can see Kinnear (if he does well from now until then) getting a deal until the end of the season. Depends how ambitious they are, and whether they have anybody lined up though.

I feel movement.

Vindaloo last night?

Probably what your vindaloo was thinking at that bus stop.

Guest elbee909

Would be quality if the first act was appointing a top manager, and a new contract for Owen.

Two birds with one stone - make Owen manager.

Guest nufc_kev

Would be quality if the first act was appointing a top manager, and a new contract for Owen.

Owen to buy the club?

Remember when Blackburn offered Shearer the Player-Manager job when Dalglish left when he was still mid 20s. :lol:

That was crazy  ;D

Owen to buy the club?

We're playing him a lot but not quite that much ;)

hopefully the deal will be done in time for the transfer market!

That's my worry with this 'in the new year' comment. We'll need players in January, even if they're just to bulk out the squad.

I just hope everyone stays focused and this doesn't unsettle the team all over again in the new year.

Joe is obviously very popular with the players, so if they do decide to change managers again, they had better have someone who everyone would back form the outset in mind.

That's my worry with this 'in the new year' comment. We'll need players in January, even if they're just to bulk out the squad.

It was 2-3 weeks after the end of the transfer window that the City deal was finally concluded.  Therefore, the buyers may be in a similar position in January where they could approve signings although I guess you would want a new manager first.

It was 2-3 weeks after the end of the transfer window that the City deal was finally concluded.  Therefore, the buyers may be in a similar position in January where they could approve signings although I guess you would want a new manager first.

Aye, City had a good manager already in place, with his own plans.

We've got an interim manager that's currently doing alright. Do they keep him on? Do they let him mould the squad? It's a mess for anyone wanting to come in.

Guest neesy111

We've got an interim manager that's currently doing alright. Do they keep him on? Do they let him mould the squad? It's a mess for anyone wanting to come in.

i wouldn't say city have a good manager in place, we're only 1 point behind them and they want hughes out

i wouldn't say city have a good manager in place, we're only 1 point behind them and they want hughes out

HAD. Ie when they were taken over, they didn't have to worry about the manager.