So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

I wonder what NUSC will recommend as their next course of action if we don't find a buyer?

back Dennis Wise and the DOF system guaranteed to succeed  mackems.gif

You're back!

I was hoping that you had died in your sleep.

Howay man. Dont be saying shit like that

That's Baggio for you, though.

Matthew showing his immaturity again.

Silly boy.

Now, now Steve. No need to go calling people by their real first names, now.

now Dave, consider myself suitably lectured  bluelaugh.gif not the same as wishing somebody dead though. As sad as it gets. Baggy likes to fly into little strops when somebody disagrees with him, especially someone who knows better than him, like me. I thought it might have motivated him to respond to where I proved him conclusively wrong last week or to get a girlie strop on again.

I've been away for the last few days by the way. Finding out things from ex NUFC players again.

I wonder what NUSC will recommend as their next course of action if we don't find a buyer?

You're back!

Silly boy.

now Dave, consider myself suitably lectured  bluelaugh.gif not the same as wishing somebody dead though. As sad as it gets. Baggy likes to fly into little strops when somebody disagrees with him, especially someone who knows better than him, like me. I thought it might have motivated him to respond to where I proved him conclusively wrong last week or to get a girlie strop on again.

I've been away for the last few days by the way. Finding out things from ex NUFC players again.

How is Big Brian doing these days?

You're back!

Silly boy.

Where did you prove me wrong last week?

The thing is, unlike yourself if I'm wrong I'll happily admit it because after all nobody is right about things 100% of the time and at the end of the day it's only about opinions, what I don't do is cry like a girl and make out people have edited my posts rather than admit I made a wrong call like you did over Souness.

If I did read it and ignored you then it's probably because I think you're a strange cunt who follows me around the net like some sort of groomer rather than being bothered that I got something wrong.

You're back!

Silly boy.

The thing is, unlike yourself if I'm wrong I'll happily admit it because after all nobody is right about things 100% of the time and at the end of the day it's only about opinions, what I don't do is cry like a girl and make out people have edited my posts rather than admit I made a wrong call like you did over Souness.

If I did read it and ignored you then it's probably because I think you're a strange cunt who follows me around the net like some sort of groomer rather than being bothered that I got something wrong.

can't be arsed. You like to rake around people's old posts, it won't take you long to find one from last week.

You ignored it because it proved you to be a liar, just like now - again. I'll give you a clue, you said that I "couldn't wait until I sold shares to Ashley", so I turned up 2 of my old posts saying that I would rather keep them.......you even replied to one.  mackems.gif

[baggy hoys toys out of pram again]

You're back!

Silly boy.

Brian who ?

You're back!

Silly boy.

can't be arsed. You like to rake around people's old posts, it won't take you long to find one from last week.

You ignored it because it proved you to be a liar, just like now - again. I'll give you a clue, you said that I "couldn't wait until I sold shares to Ashley", so I turned up 2 of my old posts saying that I would rather keep them.......you even replied to one.  mackems.gif

Looks like I was wrong then, either that or I could claim you've edited my post if I wanted to pinch one of your excuses.

Either way I won't be losing much sleep over it so not to worry.

You're back!

Silly boy.

Brian who ?

:o Are you really a Newcastle United fan or not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Kilcline

You're back!

Silly boy.

Looks like I was wrong then, either that or I could claim you've edited my post if I wanted to pinch one of your excuses.

haha, when they edit posts they are supposed to say so, unless they switch the facility off in admin.

Think about it while you look for the post.

Irony is, that post about Souness has been edited now, but as I said at the time, if I'd knew I'd posted such shite, I wouldn't have left it all that time.

Never mind, I'm sure you won't point out to all the knackers who defended him right up until the day he left........or those who still insist a DOF system brings automatic success, or people like you who say we would be better off with anyone but Fat Fred, or that Keegan is a failed manager, etc etc, blah blah........

Whatever.

You can hoy your toys out of the pram now,

As for "following me around like a strange cunt" [smacks of throwing toys out of a pram already]........ coming from you, who dropped a similar comment about my 13 year old daughter and bebo ?

You're back!

Silly boy.

haha, when they edit posts they are supposed to say so, unless they switch the facility off in admin.

Irony is, that post about Souness has been edited now, but as I said at the time, if I'd knew I'd posted such shite, I wouldn't have left it all that time.

Never mind, I'm sure you won't point out to all the knackers who defended him right up until the day he left........or those who still insist a DOF system brings automatic success, or people like you who say we would be better off with anyone but Fat Fred, or that Keegan is a failed manager, etc etc, blah blah........

Whatever.

As for "following me around like a strange cunt" [smacks of throwing toys out of a pram already]........ coming from you, who dropped a similar comment about my 13 year old daughter and bebo ?

I haven't even bothered reading that but cheers for the reply. O0

You're back!

Silly boy.

Brian who ?

:o Are you really a Newcastle United fan or not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Kilcline

I suspected you meant Kilcline, but it could have been Tinnion, although Pop Robson wasn't a big Brian

You're back!

Silly boy.

Whatever.

you should start reading posts by people who know more than you.

You're back!

Silly boy.

Whatever.

I don't remember me being the one who thought Alan Smith was the perfect replacement for Shearer, Steven Taylor being a future England captain, Souness being a top boss and better than Keegan or wanting us to swap Laurent Robert for James Beattie.

I don't need to blow my own trumpet in regards to my opinion being superior to anyone else's either.

Not to worry, I'll not bother replying again so everyone else can marvel at the knowledge brimming out of your posts.

You're back!

Silly boy.

Whatever.

I don't remember me being the one who thought Alan Smith was the perfect replacement for Shearer, Steven Taylor being a future England captain, Souness being a top boss and better than Keegan or wanting us to swap Laurent Robert for James Beattie.

I don't need to blow my own trumpet in regards to my opinion being superior to anyone else's either.

Not to worry, I'll not bother replying again so everyone else can marvel at the knowledge brimming out of your posts.

haha, few things there made up as usual.

Still think this marvellous  DOF of yours guarantees success

Whatever.

mackems.gif

why are threads always ruined by NE5 arguing with people?

I think that - as usual, like others - you should read the thread again.

Baggio made a comment saying he wishes I had died ?

So are you dumb, stupid or both ?

yeah i saw that, i think its irrelevant though. there must be something going on if its always one person having arguments with different people, you've just proved the theory with the last line of that post.

yeah i saw that, i think its irrelevant though.

well, I don't. That accounts for this thread.

As for other instances, its not my fault that so many people are dumb and/or won't listen to others. That now includes you.

At a guess I'd say he was bullied at school but he's now found a way of being confrontational from the safety of the Internet.

now baggy lad, stop arguing with people or someone like Dr Venkman will tell you what a naughty boy you are  mackems.gif

You wouldn't like to repeat what you said about my daughter from the safety of the internet would you ?

yeah i saw that, i think its irrelevant though.

well, I don't. That accounts for this thread.

As for other instances, its not my fault that so many people are dumb and/or won't listen to others. That now includes you.

shit, really? is there no way i can get back in your good books? all i'm doing is pointing out a recurring theme with you mate, no need to call me dumb or stupid or both, whatever that means, i think you're the one not listening.