So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Guest Mucky01

Wonder if they'll mention anything on Look North regarding takeover?

Nowt on North East Tonight

Hope this is true really cant see it like

too good to be true, is it a wind up by the mackems?

I’ll not be buying new tea towels for head wear just yet! I can’t understand the logic of those 2 brothers buying rival clubs, unless they don’t get on.

I’ll not be buying new tea towels for head wear just yet! I can’t understand the logic of those 2 brothers buying rival clubs, unless they don’t get on.

are you joking? do you have a brother? i cant imagine many things being more fun tbh

Guest Mucky01

are you joking? do you have a brother? i cant imagine many things being more fun tbh

I can, being a players agent in a bidding ‘game’ between those 2 brothers.

Guest DazzaNufc1892

well, if it is true, i believe it wont be the nigerians or the south africans, both have been to vocal in the press and that isnt ashleys style, i think it will be with a business whos alot quieter and will surprise us.

wouldnt surprise me to see shepherd offshore buying it :p

Lad on Skunkers works in Dubai, he heard it over there today (oh and he's not a bricky or the like, he does top end corporate entertainment) two other semi-reliable ITK's heard same thing seperately and another lad was called from 5 Live asking if he'd go on and comment on the rumours.

Current leading rumoured owner is Man City bloke's richer brother !!!

Believe it when I see it.

What differnce does it make if one brother owns man city and one owns NUFC.  I bet they have their own race horses and compete in that sport.

Why not two football clubs.

Its not like they dont have the cash for 2. 

Guest Mucky01

What differnce does it make if one brother owns man city and one owns NUFC.  I bet they have their own race horses and compete in that sport.

Why not two football clubs.

Its not like they dont have the cash for 2. 

I suppose, a bit like 2 brothers playing FIFA on PS3, a crazy world.

still think it’s fantasy land, however much you lot are convincing me to the contrary! Time will tell. :clap2:

"UAE Sunderland supporters club and long time friend of Dennis Wise, where they were both in the Wimbledon youth team before Khalifa went onto make his cash"

Who's been fucking with wiki then?

I don't know, but his IP address is 217.22.0.164. Yes, the bit about Sunderland was added today.

Sounds like bollocks, there have been loads of things on Skunkers that turned out to be untrue.

Not sure how I'd feel about such a thing anyway.

We need to be able to move on.

Oh of course, I just mean on a basic level with the concept of just buying players left, right and centre for silly money. Doesn't quite sit right with me. Will someone pumping in that kind of cash try to interfere and enforce players on any manager? What about players Man City also want? Will there be a 'we'll let you have this one' scenario? :undecided:

Sounds like bollocks, there have been loads of things on Skunkers that turned out to be untrue.

Oh of course, I just mean on a basic level with the concept of just buying players left, right and centre for silly money. Doesn't quite sit right with me. Will someone pumping in that kind of cash try to interfere and enforce players on any manager? What about players Man City also want? Will there be a 'we'll let you have this one' scenario? :undecided:

Everything will be fine Dave. I guarantee it.

There's no need to be so pessimistic, any more of that and SUPERTOON will be out of a job, innit.

Everything will be fine Dave. I guarantee it.

There's no need to be so pessimistic, any more of that and SUPERTOON will be out of a job, innit.

:lol:

Knowing our luck, we'll never know what it's like to be able to compete with the Man City of today, I would love to be wrong because that sort of spending power with the right manager would possibly bring fantasy football.  I doubt any manager wuld be too upset if they had Robinho forced upon them, they usually only moan when they don't rate players.

Guest Chubby Jason

Would love it if this was true. I live with a City fan and if we were bought by a guy with even more money than the Man City owners it would finally shut him up and stop his "we've got loads of money" singing bullshit.