So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rob Lee made an interesting point on Sky there.

If Mike Ashley came out and held his hands up like Levy this weekend, and admitted he'd f*cked up, got rid of everyone, and brought back a manager with sole control, would people take him back?

I for one would, as i think he has just been naive

His communication needs to be vastly improved though

However

My first choice is an arab trillionaire

If Mike Ashley came out and held his hands up like Levy this weekend, and admitted he'd f*cked up, got rid of everyone, and brought back a manager with sole control, would people take him back?

Yes!

Would you say yes to JFK though?

Not now. If he'd done it after Keegan went, then maybe.

Guest The Libertine

if he brought keegan back everyone would be kissing his arse. they might even start buying mars bars again.

i would, as long as he also said he'd begin to back managers with money rather than breaking even

Guest DazzaNufc1892

id take him back with the current set up still in place with a manager who would work with it, instead of a born quitter like keegan, either way, if keegan does come back, he wont be here in 2012, so wots the point?

Guest nufc_kev

id take him back with the current set up still in place with a manager who would work with it, instead of a born quitter like keegan, either way, if keegan does come back, he wont be here in 2012, so wots the point?

Wanting him to lead the toon Olympics team? :lol:

This.

Wanting him to lead the toon Olympics team? :lol:

;D

If he can't find a buyer then we'll have no choice, we'll have to accept it and get on with the rest of the season and hope both sides could learn to trust each other again, I don't think Llambias has a future.

If he can't find a buyer then we'll have no choice, we'll have to accept it and get on with the rest of the season and hope both sides could learn to trust each other again, I don't think Llambias has a future.

i don't even think he has a past.

Guest VegasToon

Yes and bring back Mort as well.

Guest sicko2ndbest

latest from JFK

He said: "I go from day to day, to be honest. If it gets sold, it will be up to the new owner.

"I am only on a month-to-month contract, that was the deal before I took over.

"I am well aware I took over because lots of people turned that contract down, but as we go on, I live like everyone else, day to day.

"I have got no idea who is going to buy the place, but I can throw my hat in the ring whoever buys it. I am not going to get another chance like this.

"But I really don't know, to be honest. I know it is obviously for sale, but who is going to buy it, I have got no idea."

No.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

No. As people have said to late.

No.

Yes.

It would take a lot more than him to do that, he'd actually have to spend some money in the transfer market for once. And then that begs the question, if he'd have done that now, why not back when?

I'm convinced he was never here long term now anyway.  Buy the club turn the finances around flog it for a profit.  let other people run the club on his behalf and he just enjoys the footy until its sold.

No.

Yes.

It would take a lot more than him to do that, he'd actually have to spend some money in the transfer market for once. And then that begs the question, if he'd have done that now, why not back when?

So you prefer to act like a huffy teenager than think about what might be best going forward for the club?

People make mistakes.

No.

Yes.

Ashley probably believed in the system he put in place. Like a lot of owners he isn't that clued up about the game, it might well be that he just wanted to put the club on a sound financial footing. It's hard to know for certain whether Ashley might have spent more money if the disputes hadn't arose.