Newcastle United Supporters Club

peasepud
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They need to look up the word "representative".

I think the results of the above poll and the fact that only 50 people bothered to turn up to their big meeting means they are anything but representative of Newcastle fans. 

It's arrogance beyond belief.

God forbid that they would ever be given any real power.

I don't think its looks too good on you either to criticise a group of people who are trying to do something for the greater good that they believe in, when you can't be arsed yourself to do anything, whether going with them or opposing them.

I oppose them.

And I'm offended that a few dozen publicity seekers claim to be "representative" of Newcastle fans, as it seems are the majority of supporters.

Do they claim to representative of all supporters ?

Do you understand that if the press label people as such - also as per Frank Gilmour and the NUISA - then its not that simple to stop them ?

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but if not for movements in the past similar to this, we could still be stuck in the old 2nd division and experienced a past decade and a half like that of the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, which is pretty much how it was.

And THAT'S my opinion, backed up with history and the record books. Still, if you're happy with that, its your prerogative. If they even play a small part in helping change owners then good luck to them. Whether the new owners will be good ones, thats the 64 dollar question that nobody knows.

To be fair they kind of do.

http://www.newcastle-united-supporters-club.co.uk/statement-1909.php

"It was agreed the prime role of the supporters club was to represent the interests of and provide a voice for the fans of Newcastle United."

This is kind of my gripe with them as well - that and the fact that they've signed the execution order for Ashley with zero hard evidence or understadning of what actually occured. If they had evidence, or did know what went on, then id be less critical of them.

to me, that reads to say that their aim is to provide representation for all NUFC fans [who wish it] and nothing more

Come on NE5, you dont believe that do you?  :coolsmiley:

of course. it costs 10 quid to join, do you think they will represent the views of people who haven't joined

Thats what they've said.

If it were:

"It was agreed the prime role of the supporters club was to represent the interests of and provide a voice for the fans members of Newcastle United Supporters Club."

then we'd be talking in completely different thread about a completely different subject.

I think the results of the above poll and the fact that only 50 people bothered to turn up to their big meeting means they are anything but representative of Newcastle fans. 

I don't think its looks too good on you either to criticise a group of people who are trying to do something for the greater good that they believe in, when you can't be arsed yourself to do anything, whether going with them or opposing them.

I oppose them.

And I'm offended that a few dozen publicity seekers claim to be "representative" of Newcastle fans, as it seems are the majority of supporters.

Do they claim to representative of all supporters ?

Do you understand that if the press label people as such - also as per Frank Gilmour and the NUISA - then its not that simple to stop them ?

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but if not for movements in the past similar to this, we could still be stuck in the old 2nd division and experienced a past decade and a half like that of the likes of Sheffield Wednesday, which is pretty much how it was.

And THAT'S my opinion, backed up with history and the record books. Still, if you're happy with that, its your prerogative. If they even play a small part in helping change owners then good luck to them. Whether the new owners will be good ones, thats the 64 dollar question that nobody knows.

To be fair they kind of do.

http://www.newcastle-united-supporters-club.co.uk/statement-1909.php

"It was agreed the prime role of the supporters club was to represent the interests of and provide a voice for the fans of Newcastle United."

This is kind of my gripe with them as well - that and the fact that they've signed the execution order for Ashley with zero hard evidence or understadning of what actually occured. If they had evidence, or did know what went on, then id be less critical of them.

to me, that reads to say that their aim is to provide representation for all NUFC fans [who wish it] and nothing more

Come on NE5, you dont believe that do you?  :coolsmiley:

of course. it costs 10 quid to join, do you think they will represent the views of people who haven't joined

Thats what they've said.

If it were:

"It was agreed the prime role of the supporters club was to represent the interests of and provide a voice for the fans members of Newcastle United Supporters Club."

then we'd be talking in completely different thread about a completely different subject.

You're being pedantic you little tinker

I oppose them.

Is this the same majority that you say back Ashley?

I've got a deal for you or at least for one of those that oppose the NUSC so strongly and reckon we wont listen to you.

I will pay your membership on condition you turn up at the next meeting and make your voice heard and then more importantly report back on it here.

nice one.

Its pretty simple really. The aim for NUSC should be to act in the best interests of the supporters of the club as a whole, same as the directors of a company have to. Not a small group with a blinkered agenda. Not having "change" as an aspect of its motto.

This should involve:

1. Helping to give a positive image of the fans as a whole, and the points made by above about doing good things in the community, letter to Sunderland fans family who lost life etc. are good steps in the right direction. You would expect a body like NUSC to be vocal about ensuring better ticket allocation, season ticket payment methods, opportunities for elderly/disabled fans etc.

2. Trying to guage the views of fans as a whole so they have some idea of the opinion of fans who can't attend the meetings, or who don't pay the membership fee, so they can direct their efforts accordingly. Surely a free to register internet poll or something can guage the views of fans better than 50 people at a meeting?

3. Ultimately engaging with discussions with whoever the club owners are to work together in the best interests of the club.

My problem with NUSC at the moment is that they don't seem to have a grasp on point 2 - the opinions are limited to those of the founding members I think, or the limited few who turn up to the meetings. There is no effort to guage the opinion of fans as a whole. Its all very well saying that if you don't agree, turn up to a meeting and voice an opinion, but in practice how many normal fans would be prepared to turn up in the Irish Club whilst 50 other fans are discussing how best to hurt Ashley (financially), and say "Hold on a second lads, can we just chat about whether this is really a good idea this whole I hate Mike thing?"

My second problem is with point 3. How can a group which has its stated aim as "change" and ousting Mike Ashley act in the best interests of supporters or indeed the club as a whole? What if the best thing for the club at any given time would be for Mike Ashley to remain in charge? What if the only interested buyer wishes to saddle the club with massive debt to finance the acquisition? What if the new owners aren't actually planning to put their own cash into the club? Those who snorted at Ashley's £20m a year pledge will be aware that Gillett/Hicks/Glaziers have not put in a penny of their own cash into the operating costs of the club.

I'm not saying the NUSC has to be pro-Ashley by any means, but to adopt such a blinkered approach to their agenda is damaging for both the club and the supporters.

There are some good points there.

1. I would like to say that NUSC are most definitely in favour of doing stuff for the community. Hopefully, in better times we'll be able to foster good relations with the club and encourage and support them in doing stuff for the community, because we want to see an NUFC that gets involved in the community.

2. It's crossed my mind that the internet is a great way to gauge opinions, because as you say, there are people who simply can't make meetings for any number of reasons. I didn't really have a chance on wednesday, but at the next committee meeting I'm going to suggest a forum, because I think it's important that fans should be able to make their points of views and questions known to us. Of course it can be done on other fansites like this, but really, people should have the chance to have their say directly to NUSC itself.

3. That is EXACTLY what we want to do. We're entirely aware that whoever (if anyone) takes over the club may be as bad - or god forbid, even worse than Ashley. Basically, what we want is for the owner(s) to respect the club and the fans, because we've had years of heartache and embarrassment watching while the club we love is humiliated once again. Now, if Ashley were to turn around and start respecting the club and the fans, then I think we'd accept that. That's one of the reasons why we've wrote to him. Either way though, change is required.

There are some good points there.

1. I would like to say that NUSC are most definitely in favour of doing stuff for the community. Hopefully, in better times we'll be able to foster good relations with the club and encourage and support them in doing stuff for the community, because we want to see an NUFC that gets involved in the community.

2. It's crossed my mind that the internet is a great way to gauge opinions, because as you say, there are people who simply can't make meetings for any number of reasons. I didn't really have a chance on wednesday, but at the next committee meeting I'm going to suggest a forum, because I think it's important that fans should be able to make their points of views and questions known to us. Of course it can be done on other fansites like this, but really, people should have the chance to have their say directly to NUSC itself.

3. That is EXACTLY what we want to do. We're entirely aware that whoever (if anyone) takes over the club may be as bad - or god forbid, even worse than Ashley. Basically, what we want is for the owner(s) to respect the club and the fans, because we've had years of heartache and embarrassment watching while the club we love is humiliated once again. Now, if Ashley were to turn around and start respecting the club and the fans, then I think we'd accept that. That's one of the reasons why we've wrote to him. Either way though, change is required.

Tom,

I'm not trying to pick but what would Ashley have to do which would show that he was respecting the fans and club?

I oppose them.

I've got a deal for you or at least for one of those that oppose the NUSC so strongly and reckon we wont listen to you.

I will pay your membership on condition you turn up at the next meeting and make your voice heard and then more importantly report back on it here.

I'm slightly offended by that offer. I don't need yours or anyone else's money so please don't try and score points with such a condescending offer.  If something is worth subscribing to I will.

I have no desire to be at any meeting held by such a small number of insignificant yet self important publicity seeking people.

Were it a body with any semblance of credibility then irrespective of their agenda they would be worth listening to, however considering Newcastle's fan base runs into hundreds of thousands and only fifty people could be bothered to turn up to support their agenda, then right now the Dinnington Village Women's Institute have as much chance of helping Newcastle United progress as do the so called NUSC.

This is a group who displayed banners with slogans like "Cockney mafia out" and "Taxi for Ashley" and now send an open letter asking him to meet them.  Not the brightest of people.

I see the usual suspects (Frank Gilmore, chairman of the Newcastle United Independent Supporters’ Association and Steve Wraith, former fans’ liaison officer and editor of the Players Inc fanzine) are being approached by the press for quotes and not NUSC.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-news//tm_headline=ashley-sets-a-d-day-as-united-sale-talks-stall%26method=full%26objectid=22161025%26siteid=61634-name_page.html

Ashley sets a D-day as United sale talks stall

Nov 1 2008 by Dan Warburton, The Journal

NEWCASTLE United fans reacted angrily last night to news that a series of possible take-over bids had stalled.

At a Press conference yesterday it emerged three interested consortiums had approached the club with the intention of taking over the reins at St James’s Park.

However, all the possible buy-outs have faltered as interested parties failed to stump up the cash.

A spokesman from investment bankers Seymour Pearce – who have been charged with off-loading the club on behalf of Mike Ashley – said there had been a slump in interest from prospective buyers.

Interim manager Joe Kinnear also revealed that crunch meetings will be held following the team’s trip to Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge ground in London on November 22.

It is thought the club’s most senior hierarchy will be in attendance to thrash out any future plans for the troubled club.

That will include the likes of Kinnear, Ashley, managing director Derek Llambias and technical director Dennis Wise.

But last night supporters’ groups expressed concerns about the length of time it was taking to find a new owner inside St James’s Park.

Frank Gilmore, chairman of the Newcastle United Independent Supporters’ Association, said that if the current structure was still in place during January’s transfer window the club would struggle to attract new talent.

He also expressed concern that Ashley would try to off-load valuable assets in a bid to maximise his profits from his spell at the club.

Mr Gilmore said: “There’s no way Ashley will want anything other than cash. That poses a number of problems because he will be willing to sit on the club until he gets what he wants.

“The one thing I’m worried about is when we get to the transfer window and there’s no money in the pot.

“Even if a buyer came in now it’s still going to take a while for everything to go through.

“If they can’t strengthen the team then that will be a worrying time, and I think Michael Owen will be put up for sale.

“Ashley won’t put money into the club because there won’t be a similar return when he sells it.”

It is nearly seven weeks since under-fire owner Ashley bowed to furious fan pressure and put the club on the market.

Fans staged angry protests following Kevin Keegan’s acrimonious departure on September 4 following rumours of a bust-up over the club management structure. Since then much speculation has circulated concerning possible takeover bids from interested parties across the globe, with nothing yet to materialise.

Last night Steve Wraith, former fans’ liaison officer and editor of the Players Inc fanzine, said it was a frustrating time for fans but called for patience as the club looks for possible buyers.

He said: “I think people are getting frustrated but it’s not something that was going to happen overnight. Anybody who watches football on a day-to-day basis will know it is going to take time.

“People haven’t got the same kind of money they used to have. But it will probably happen out of the blue.

“One concern is that it’s only two months before the transfer window and people are worried about what will happen during that period.

“It’s not really clear what’s going on but Kinnear has done a good job of protecting the players.

“After the row with the Press he’s created a siege mentality among the team and it’s obviously helped.”

Tom,

I'm not trying to pick but what would Ashley have to do which would show that he was respecting the fans and club?

Seriously though Mick,

Not even the staunchest of MA supporters could claim that hes showing any respect for us at all and before you counter it with the protests being the reason for that look back to when it all kicked off. Not one communication, no attempt to tell anyone what was going on and then when they finally did it was a pedantic "fact" based communication that everyone picked out contradictions in within minutes.

Then nothing.

So firstly, communication would be a good start.

Tom,

A forum isnt the way forward, firstly theres already a dozen of them around, here, TT, skunkers etc. Secondly its not the way to correctly gauge opinion, any one of the threads on here and others jump from one opinion to the other (thats what they're for). The website will have its members area set up which allows each member to answer a series of questions, these answers can be changed whenever you want so as opinions change then so should the results of the polls. This differs to polls on forums where they are a static one off answer and therefore not affected by current climate.

I know Ive spoken about it in the past but these will be straight forward questions such as

"are you happy with how NUFC is being ran?" Yes or No

"do you think Mike Ashley should leave?" Yes or No

etc etc but in all cases, questions where there can be no ambiguity. The likes of our press spokespeople will then check these before they do interviews etc and be able to say "80% of our members think...." and such.

That is how those of you that say we wouldnt listen to your views should know they will be seen. These results will alos be available for every member to see themselves so its not like we will be changing them to suit ourselves.

I also think there will be a need for people to leave comments on the answers but at the same time its no use leaving those comments there long term because that will throw how the results look. Maybe its a case of whenever you change an answer then you can add a comment and thats the only one that will be shown.

What I do know though is that this is now quite urgent as is the paypal (but we cant get that in until all the necessary paperwork is there). Once thats in then we can start to easily get results rather than just when people email in or at the meetings. Work commitments at the minute mean that Im not devoting enough time to this so I need to look at drafting in additional web help.

I'm referring to someone's continual defence of Mr Gilmour despite the press ignoring the fact that he doesn't represent any such organisation. Quite simply because it doesn't exist. Yet he repeatedly allows them to use his personal opinion in such terms, which I find strange.

Nothing to do with the NUSC, apologies if that wasn't clear mate.

This is a group who displayed banners with slogans like "Cockney mafia out" and "Taxi for Ashley" and now send an open letter asking him to meet them.  Not the brightest of people.

So you dont want my money? thats fine, then heres the alternative. You get to go to the next meeting without joining and take part in everything other than votes, yet again though I expect you to put forward your views and again, report back on here about it.

Im willing to be though that you wont take me up on it. Ive called your bluff and you dont have the bottle to turn up and see you're wrong. You also dont have any interest in actually doing anything for NUFC. Im not saying you dont support the club or love it anymore than the next fan but what I am saying is that you are an old man who likes to be an internet warrior. Shouting out about stuff in the relative privacy of the internet while sitting quietly nodding agreement with those in the pub  "Oh aye Ashleys a shite man aye" when you have a half of stout in your hand while taking the alternative "look at me Im all different" view on here.

My betting is though that once theres something in it for you such as reductions on stuff in shops or getting to go to the talk ins with old players and such then you'll quietly sign up, get your all important membership card yet still slag it off on here. And thats the bit that will sadden me "I'll take what I can get but Im not willing to do anything for it" attitude.

I've put forward all the things that will be in place to allow your voice to be heard and to ensure that the actual views of the fans are registered. Im guessing that you however are scared to take part in those things because deep down you know that when you do your myth about "the majority of fans" will be blown out of the water.

So you dont want my money? thats fine, then heres the alternative. You get to go to the next meeting without joining and take part in everything other than votes, yet again though I expect you to put forward your views and again, report back on here about it.

Im willing to be though that you wont take me up on it. Ive called your bluff and you dont have the bottle to turn up and see you're wrong. You also dont have any interest in actually doing anything for NUFC. Im not saying you dont support the club or love it anymore than the next fan but what I am saying is that you are an old man who likes to be an internet warrior. Shouting out about stuff in the relative privacy of the internet while sitting quietly nodding agreement with those in the pub  "Oh aye Ashleys a shite man aye" when you have a half of stout in your hand while taking the alternative "look at me Im all different" view on here.

My betting is though that once theres something in it for you such as reductions on stuff in shops or getting to go to the talk ins with old players and such then you'll quietly sign up, get your all important membership card yet still slag it off on here. And thats the bit that will sadden me "I'll take what I can get but Im not willing to do anything for it" attitude.

I've put forward all the things that will be in place to allow your voice to be heard and to ensure that the actual views of the fans are registered. Im guessing that you however are scared to take part in those things because deep down you know that when you do your myth about "the majority of fans" will be blown out of the water.

Look at the above poll.

No ambiguity there is there?

You need to start proving that you are speaking for the fans rather than mouthing off at people whose views do not suit your agenda.

Seriously though Mick,

Not even the staunchest of MA supporters could claim that hes showing any respect for us at all and before you counter it with the protests being the reason for that look back to when it all kicked off. Not one communication, no attempt to tell anyone what was going on and then when they finally did it was a pedantic "fact" based communication that everyone picked out contradictions in within minutes.

Then nothing.

So firstly, communication would be a good start.

I didn't say that he shows respect but I don't think that he doesn't either, I'm not even sure how you measure respect.  He's possibly lied to us, or at least stretched the truth so I can understand a lack of respect if that's the case but none of us know if that's what has happened.  We're in a state of limbo and I think that will be the case for the next 2 to 3 weeks, we need to get to that time and see what happens after that.  Something has to happen at that time as the current situation just can't go on for much longer.

I can understand why people want some communication but we're unlikely to get that until the sale either goes through or the club comes off the market.  Ashley communicated through the club magazine and might do the same again if he stays.  He's not involved with the day to day running of the club so has no reason to say anything on a regular basis.  That's the job of Llambias, something he hasn't done, either because he will not or cannot, not everybody feels comfortable when speaking to the masses.

If Ashley stays then we need something like a mission statement from him, after that it's down to those he employs to do the day to day communicating, not him.

Look at the above poll.

You need to start proving that you are speaking for the fans rather than mouthing off at people whose views do not suit your agenda.

Yes there is, its out of date, the view now could be 50/50 or for that matter it could be 100% against. The whole thing Im talking about is ensuring upto date views.

I'm referring to someone's continual defence of Mr Gilmour despite the press ignoring the fact that he doesn't represent any such organisation. Quite simply because it doesn't exist. Yet he repeatedly allows them to use his personal opinion in such terms, which I find strange.

I'm not defending it at all, I've agreed with you that he should make it clear that he's speaking for himself [and he doesn't say he's speaking for any "members or supporters" anyway from what I've seen] but the main crust is I don't understand what bothers you about this.

Is it because nobody rings YOU as a rep for Newcastle Online ? Were you happy enough when Chris Mort took in the views of someone representing Newcastle Online, and did he take it on board as "the views of the fans" or not ?

I oppose them.

I'm slightly offended by that offer. I don't need yours or anyone else's money so please don't try and score points with such a condescending offer.  If something is worth subscribing to I will.

I have no desire to be at any meeting held by such a small number of insignificant yet self important publicity seeking people.

Were it a body with any semblance of credibility then irrespective of their agenda they would be worth listening to, however considering Newcastle's fan base runs into hundreds of thousands and only fifty people could be bothered to turn up to support their agenda, then right now the Dinnington Village Women's Institute have as much chance of helping Newcastle United progress as do the so called NUSC.

I don't get this. You say you have your opinion, which differs from the NUSC. Fair enough, you are entitled to this. So why not take up the offer ? I wouldn't have thought anybody would have a go at you for having an opinion - especially in a respectable place like the Irish Centre.

I personally don't think that the cockney mafia banner did anybody any favours but that doesn't really matter, a group of people looking for some change have every right to do this if they want to do it.

I wouldn't say they are a small, insignificant group of people. I don't know how old you are but do you remember Malcolm Dix, who campaigned for years to get the change that was badly needed at the club ? Did you think he was a small insignificant person ? Or were you happy enough to take the much needed change when it eventually happened ?

I'm not defending it at all, I've agreed with you that he should make it clear that he's speaking for himself [and he doesn't say he's speaking for any "members or supporters" anyway from what I've seen] but the main crust is I don't understand what bothers you about this.

It annoys me that he repeatedly gives quotes on behalf of an imaginary organisation. He claims to represent me, or at least does nothing to prevent the media saying he does. Quite simple really.

Is it because nobody rings YOU as a rep for Newcastle Online ?

No.

Were you happy enough when Chris Mort took in the views of someone representing Newcastle Online, and did he take it on board as "the views of the fans" or not ?

I wasn't particularly bothered, it was fuck all to do with me. Still, at least the forum actually exists. :lol:

Look at the above poll.

Yes there is, its out of date, the view now could be 50/50 or for that matter it could be 100% against. The whole thing Im talking about is ensuring upto date views.

Polls can be easily reset, there I've just done it.

I'm starting to get the impression that you and the lovely people at NUSC will only take note of such polls if it suits your arguments.

It annoys me that he repeatedly gives quotes on behalf of an imaginary organisation. He claims to represent me, or at least does nothing to prevent the media saying he does. Quite simple really.

Is it because nobody rings YOU as a rep for Newcastle Online ?

No.

Were you happy enough when Chris Mort took in the views of someone representing Newcastle Online, and did he take it on board as "the views of the fans" or not ?

I wasn't particularly bothered, it was fuck all to do with me. Still, at least the forum actually exists. :lol:

Ok, you say this.

I've told you, the press ring him up, he doesn't ring them. All the writers for the mag were asked by Mark Jensen a few years ago if they would like to make comments to the press, those who are prepared to do it presumably had their contact details forwarded. I say this because I said no, so I'm not sure but what I do know is he didn't forward mine.  I think this sort of thing is probably quite difficult, what with being misquoted etc [as is now being found out]

Frank Gilmour could decline to comment, but why should he if he wants to do it ? If the press put in the INUSA, he can't stop them. I've never heard him say that he was speaking for me, and its a fact that Chris Mort took on those views from here as being representative of supporters, whether you want to take that on board or not, thats why he contacted you/someone ?

You've made your point Dave and I've made mine, I've only told you how it works. We disagree, fair enough.

They go to him as they think he's chairman of a supporter's organisation. Do you think they'd continue to ring him and quote him if he told them categorically that there is no such organisation and therefore he cannot comment on behalf of other supporters? I do not. Given that they say he's chairman of a supporter's organisation every single time, he's obviously happy to be quoted as though he represents other fans, or he would decline to comment. He therefore comes across as quite the attention seeker to me, but there you go.

Mort may well have taken on board some of the feelings of this forum, I don't know. What I do know is that prior to the meetings at least the forum was canvassed.

Agree to disagree though, thanks. How I wish you could offer a similar stance on other subjects.

I'm starting to get the impression that you and the lovely people at NUSC will only take note of such polls if it suits your arguments.

Thats great however for you, someone who has absolutely no knowledge of what has gone on to say that we dont take notice of such polls is an assumption thats wrong to make. Im hoping Tom will back me up here when I say, I listen to them, I went to a meeting 3 weeks ago with a pile of printouts from here, TT and emails and said "the fans arent agreeing".

Without wanting to look like Im taking the credit for that because there were others who backed it and provided more evidence on top, that has been a turning point for us. That was the point where the NUSC started to realise that time moves on and fans think differently because of it. Since then we've had no press releases of the sort we'd had before, no going out and organising additional boycotts. We had a members meeting and have started to change things round.

The point Im making is that the likes of you, Ozzie and especially Benwell Lad are more than happy to slag us off because of mistakes we've made in the past (although the likes of BL has been against it from the start and that in my eyes is wrong). We are learning from our mistakes, mistakes that really havent been that big, they've maybe been badly worded or timed statements but overall they've been done with the best of intentions.

The thing is if the likes of you (a Moderator on an NUFC forum) cannot give it time to work then it has no chance because it will always be chasing its tail.

Thats great however for you, someone who has absolutely no knowledge of what has gone on to say that we dont take notice of such polls is an assumption thats wrong to make. Im hoping Tom will back me up here when I say, I listen to them, I went to a meeting 3 weeks ago with a pile of printouts from here, TT and emails and said "the fans arent agreeing".

Without wanting to look like Im taking the credit for that because there were others who backed it and provided more evidence on top, that has been a turning point for us. That was the point where the NUSC started to realise that time moves on and fans think differently because of it. Since then we've had no press releases of the sort we'd had before, no going out and organising additional boycotts. We had a members meeting and have started to change things round.

The point Im making is that the likes of you, Ozzie and especially Benwell Lad are more than happy to slag us off because of mistakes we've made in the past (although the likes of BL has been against it from the start and that in my eyes is wrong). We are learning from our mistakes, mistakes that really havent been that big, they've maybe been badly worded or timed statements but overall they've been done with the best of intentions.

The thing is if the likes of you (a Moderator on an NUFC forum) cannot give it time to work then it has no chance because it will always be chasing its tail.

I hope that you and the other lads can take the NUSC forward as we need a supporters club, only time will tell but I hope that it can move on from its starting position.

Keep it peasepud (and company). Its great to see people getting involved and trying to make positive changes instead sitting at their computer on their smart arse....er arses and spouting off from the snug safe comfort of their own homes.

People like James may be a moderator on here but in all liklihood, he'll be too cowardly to put forward his views in a real life meeting of fans.