Is this the worst time you have had being a supporter of NUFC?

kane2005

Bearing in mind I only really know the toon from the first Keegan era, this is pretty bad. But still felt more terror towards the end of the Allardyce reign when I really thought we were going down.

Sure that feeling will return if we don't sort ourselves out, but for now it isn't quite as awful.

I spent months telling people like Ozzie and numerous others who thought he would transform into the new Alex Ferguson just for getting rid of the "cancer" like Ferguson did at ManU that it just wouldn't be the case.

FYP.

hey Ozzie, you know its true, and I've found [quite easily] an example of your usual hindsight you employ .......

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=31195.msg596266#msg596266

you applauded the appointment of Allardyce [like myself ] but then he failed under someone other than the fat bastard ? How can that be ?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=30554.msg582675#msg582675

I spent months telling people like Ozzie and numerous others who thought he would transform into the new Alex Ferguson just for getting rid of the "cancer" like Ferguson did at ManU that it just wouldn't be the case.

FYP.

hey Ozzie, you know its true, and I've found [quite easily] an example of your usual hindsight you employ .......

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=31195.msg596266#msg596266

you applauded the appointment of Allardyce [like myself ] but then he failed under someone other than the fat bastard ? How can that be ?

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=30554.msg582675#msg582675

Not digging up old posts are you, Steve?

Oh dear. mackems.gif

FYP.

Not digging up old posts are you, Steve?

Oh dear. mackems.gif

easy to find. I also proved you a liar Matthew lad.

Thats you, mick and ozzie all within a week. Canny.

easy to find. I also proved you a liar Matthew lad.

Thats you, mick and ozzie all within a week. Canny.

I guess it's proven somewhere between your lugs.

mackems.gif

haha, its your own lugs. The proof that you are either deaf, dumb or both, is on the next page to the link you provided yourself.

mackems.gif

biggest laugh you've gave me concerning you ever possibly and there's been some hot competition.

Guest sittingontheball

Regarding the squad, is any other team in the Premier League missing

Both full backs

Their best winger

Two center mids (to suspension) and a previous fill in (Smith)

Two good strikers and two not so good ones (Smith, Carroll)

In that situation wouldn't a lot of clubs appear to have a poor squad etc. ?

Even with everyone back, I don't think we've got a good squad or a going-anywhere one, but put that many players out of action and a lot of teams are going to struggle. Especially without a manager and the club up for sale.

With Keegan I think we'd have got four points out the last three games.  It took a penalty save to beat Bolton so I don't think we'd have won both home games with the players available, and the Zola buzz would have taken W Ham (ferk I hate them) past us anyway.  Our situation now is bad, but there is still enough of the season remaining to get four other points and others more from somewhere. If we struggle for the next couple of months, then it'll be time to really worry. I can't say its the worst time though because of that time we nearly dropped into the old Third Division.

Guest MrSundlofer

No. I am still here and always will be. Bought a homepage yesterday that will be introduced in some days for all Swedish Mags. Support the Toon!

It was hard when Robson was sacked some days after the transfer window and Souness joined. Waste of time.

Both full backs

Has any other squad in the Premier League only got two fullbacks????

Madness I tell you madness, we're all doomed, doomed. ......... err ... sorry, lost it there for a bit.  :cheesy:

No is the answer, because there's nothing worse than relegation.

But I'd say that the spirit within the club hasn't been great since the days of Sir Bob. We've become a very discontented lot. I was hoping that a feeling of unity had developed, but that's all been shattered again now.

Both full backs

Has any other squad in the Premier League only got two fullbacks? ???

Madness I tell you madness, we're all doomed, doomed. ......... err ... sorry, lost it there for a bit.  :cheesy:

Arguably ManU. 

Both full backs

Arguably ManU. 

Arguably, Evra, Neville, Brown - off the top of my head.

The difference is that they have enough faith in their youngsters to thrwo them into the first team when the senior players are injured eg. Rafael on Tuesday.

We, on the other hand, seem to have no faith in ours to do a job in the absence of our first-teamers

Both full backs

Arguably ManU. 

Arguably, Evra, Neville, Brown - off the top of my head.

Until a year ago Brown was a CB who only ever played FB in an emergency.  It's only because Neville was out for a whole season that Brown has got more experience in that role and adapted to it.  We could easily try the same with someone like Taylor.  Not saying he'd be any good, but most people thought Brown was crap and in now way a FB just a year ago.