The Next 2 Months

Guest michaelfoster

Guest michaelfoster

Now we have stopped the rot of 5 defeats of which 4 were in the league, it seems a million miles away that our last league win was against Bolton back in August but hopefully now the players have a bit of confidence after today and we can start stringing a few wins together. If you look at the fixtures in the next 2 months we could easily get a few wins together against Sunderland, West Brom, Fulham, Wigan & Boro which would be 15 points out of 24 which will hopefully spring is back up the table as players are starting to come back from injury, we could have Beye, Jonas, Barton, Martins & Enrique in the same starting XI within the next few weeks, hopefully things are looking up for now

Keep the faith!

Did Enrique go off injured?

He didn't look injured, not that I'm a physio or anything. We looked alot more solid when Bassong came on for him though. Left Back is a desperate need in January.

He seemed to be hobbling badly about 5 minutes before he went off. I think he tried to run it off but with the heart the size of a gnats dick he succummed with consumate ease.

He looked off the pace after a long lay off. If he lacked heart he would probably have avoided playing in the first place after only a few days training.

He seemed to be hobbling badly about 5 minutes before he went off. I think he tried to run it off but with the heart the size of a gnats dick he succummed with consumate ease.

He looked off the pace after a long lay off. If he lacked heart he would probably have avoided playing in the first place after only a few days training.

Yes he went down at one point and when got back up, he was limping for a short while so maybe they decided not to take any risks.

Enrique's face when he came off was one of pure surprise.  The commentators mentioned that they had seen Kinnear sub someone after 15 minutes if he didn't like what was happening and that might've been the case with Enrique.  Feel bad for the kid, felt he wasn't having a half bad match at all.

I actually felt encouraged looking at the table this morning, and us being 3rd bottom!

Amazing what getting any kind of point on the board can do for confidence, especially if it's a comeback from 2-0 down. BBC are saying it won't do much for our league position, which is true, but it should do a lot for our spirit.

I actually felt encouraged looking at the table this morning, and us being 3rd bottom!

Amazing what getting any kind of point on the board can do for confidence, especially if it's a comeback from 2-0 down. BBC are saying it won't do much for our league position, which is true, but it should do a lot for our spirit.

All the shit we've been through and we still have more than double the points of Spurs.

All the shit we've been through and we still have more than double the points of Spurs.

There are a lot of teams on not a lot of points as well, which as always will help a lot in keeping us safe in the end. Everyone is as good/bad as each other at the moment - barring the top teams.