awful dirty mackems v Newcastle United, Saturday 25th October

Guest BooBoo

neither can i. just to get it over with.

and with us being the dominant team for so long the mackems were expecting defeat anyway.

It's weird, I had hardly even thought about the game until 30 minutes ago.

it will be phone off, straight to bed for me tomorrow if we get beat.  I've never really wound my mackem mates up to the point they've wanted to punch me (or at least I don't think!).  I've never gone on and on right in their face.  However I KNOW if they win tomorrow they'll rub it in non-stop for the next 10 years.  FFS they still bring up videos/pictures of Shearer missing the penalty.  They've been able to milk that all this time despite us thumping them 4-1 and Shearer making amends.  They made fucking 2-1 tshirts and sold them.  When we win, we're quite quiet and rather smug, we don't need to say anything because they're wound up already, but they have the knack of being irritant little bastards by throwing it in your face 24/7.

it will be phone off, straight to bed for me tomorrow if we get beat.  I've never really wound my mackem mates up to the point they've wanted to punch me (or at least I don't think!).  I've never gone on and on right in their face.  However I KNOW if they win tomorrow they'll rub it in non-stop for the next 10 years.  FFS they still bring up videos/pictures of Shearer missing the penalty.  They've been able to milk that all this time despite us thumping them 4-1 and Shearer making amends.  They made f***ing 2-1 tshirts and sold them.  When we win, we're quite quiet and rather smug, we don't need to say anything because they're wound up already, but they have the knack of being irritant little bastards by throwing it in your face 24/7.

this times 10

last time they beat us i was getting gloated at at work by lads i'd worked with for years and had no idea they had any football leaniongs at all (probably shame) then they beat us and its "two one eh ? eh? two one eh ?)

it will be phone off, straight to bed for me tomorrow if we get beat.  I've never really wound my mackem mates up to the point they've wanted to punch me (or at least I don't think!).  I've never gone on and on right in their face.  However I KNOW if they win tomorrow they'll rub it in non-stop for the next 10 years.  FFS they still bring up videos/pictures of Shearer missing the penalty.  They've been able to milk that all this time despite us thumping them 4-1 and Shearer making amends.  They made f***ing 2-1 tshirts and sold them.  When we win, we're quite quiet and rather smug, we don't need to say anything because they're wound up already, but they have the knack of being irritant little bastards by throwing it in your face 24/7.

Most mackems are horrible bastards.

I'd see all this stuff about Sunderland fans gloating so much when they win, as a sign they clearly know Newcastle are a bigger club.

or maybe it's pretty rare they have the opportunity to say they are the better team so best make the most of it on the few chances they get

I'd see all this stuff about Sunderland fans gloating so much when they win, as a sign they clearly know Newcastle are a bigger club.

I think you're right but it isn't just about football, they know we have a better city.

i have a little speech and its probably the only thing i can say with clarity when in such a state that i can't even get my jaws to work enough to tell taxis drivers where to take me without pointing...and it goes thus..........

"even if we were beating the likes of barce,milan,inter,munich week in,week out and they were getting beat off jarrow roofing and esh whinning i'd still loath playing them ..just in case....we always have more to lose"

I'd say in the past yes, but in recent years 95% of Mackems would admit they were sh*t.

Now though, they seem to have this chip on their shoulder and think they're better than us. I'd still take our squad over theirs any day of the week, and despite that, all the pressure is on them tomorrow.

The mackems at work are salivating at the thought of beating us.

They are so confident they are going to thrash us tomorrow.

Hope we beat the fuckers just to see their faces.  :laugh:

I will be shitting a brick tomorrow though!

Ive noticed that almost every paper has called this the 'north east derby'

Stupid fuckers its the 'Tyne/Wear derby' ffs or even in this instance the 'Wear/Tyne derby' just to satisfy the mackem fuckers.

It amazing how little coverage this game gets in the press, most are oblivious to what is imo the biggest derby in England. Certainly the one with the most hatred for the other.

I guess its our isolation up here tucked away in the North East and the fact we are two shite teams at the moment.

I think that's why I'm so relaxed about tomorrow. Normally they don't really think they have a chance of beating us, whereas this time they all seem so cocky and confident about it. Would be the sweetest derby win of my lifetime anyway.

I think that's why I'm so relaxed about tomorrow. Normally they don't really think they have a chance of beating us, whereas this time they all seem so cocky and confident about it. Would be the sweetest derby win of my lifetime anyway.

Agreed.

I'd just started comp the season Shearer missed the penalty and had this bitch of an RE teacher that was a mackem.  She proceeded to f***ing write 2-1 on the board in massive numbers and got other mackems in the class to sing "2-1".  The same fucker also once also asked "who's a Newcastle fan?" and those that put their hand up weren't allowed to go for dinner when the bell went, she kept us back for 5 f***ing minutes and let sunderland/other clubs/non football fans go, meaning we were at the back of the queue.  She was also a f***ing psychopath, so we couldn't really say anything.  (on a sidenote she once gave me a bollocking for swearing.  I asked someone for a sheet, and she was adament I said s***.  She also phoned my parents personally to say she was appalled by my common assessment mark on Judaism.  She also accussed a history teacher and head of year of nicking whiteboard pens from the humanities department)

Its f***ing bitches like this that really make me despise mackems.

Still a rumour doing the rounds a few years later was that her boyfriend was decapitated in a car accident and that she'd turned lesbian.  Unfortunate considering she was already a mackem.

I'd just started comp the season Shearer missed the penalty and had this bitch of an RE teacher that was a mackem.  She proceeded to f***ing write 2-1 on the board in massive numbers and got other mackems in the class to sing "2-1".  The same fucker also once also asked "who's a Newcastle fan?" and those that put their hand up weren't allowed to go for dinner when the bell went, she kept us back for 5 f***ing minutes and let sunderland/other clubs/non football fans go, meaning we were at the back of the queue.  She was also a f***ing psychopath, so we couldn't really say anything.  (on a sidenote she once gave me a bollocking for swearing.  I asked someone for a sheet, and she was adament I said s***.  She also phoned my parents personally to say she was appalled by my common assessment mark on Judaism.  She also accussed a history teacher and head of year of nicking whiteboard pens from the humanities department)

Still a rumour doing the rounds a few years later was that her boyfriend was decapitated in a car accident and that she'd turned lesbian.  Unfortunate considering she was already a mackem.

what a line.....WHAT AN ABSOLUTLY BRILLIANT LINE

:lol:

I think you're right but it isn't just about football, they know we have a better city.

I was arguing with the Everton fan at work today about how it's a much bigger rivalry than the Merseyside, Manchester or North London derbies because it's not just about football, not in a bad way like the Old Firm and their religious rubbish but in a good way about civic pride. I work on the Quayside and when walking towards the Tyne Bridge today with the sun shining behind it, I could feel that pride and the will to better them tomorrow surging through me.

Newcastle is and always will be the greatest city in this area and the fact that our football club is bigger and better just enrages the inbreds even more.

I was arguing with the Everton fan at work today about how it's a much bigger rivalry than the Merseyside, Manchester or North London derbies because it's not just about football, not in a bad way like the Old Firm and their religious rubbish but in a good way about civic pride. I work on the Quayside and when walking towards the Tyne Bridge today with the sun shining behind it, I could feel that pride and the will to better them tomorrow surging through me.

Newcastle is and always will be the greatest city in this area and the fact that our football club is bigger and better just enrages the inbreds even more.

I always love to point out that those I know attend one of our 2 universities, and that most of them live in our city.  It really gets on their tails.

Spot on.