The Newcastle United Transfer Thread: D-Day [Spoiler: Not Much Happens]

LooneyToonArmy

Guest ryunufc

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has made a move for former Leeds United midfielder Olivier Dacourt, the player's agent has confirmed.

Bruno Satin, the player's representative, says a return to the Premier League is an option, with Newcastle also said to have inquired about him.

Redknapp watched Inter's game against Genoa on Tuesday night and reports have claimed he flew to Italy to sign striker Adriano.

But Dacourt is no longer needed by Inter boss Jose Mourinho and Spurs, as well as the Magpies, have emerged as possible destinations for the Frenchman.

Dacourt, 34, has only appeared once in the Italian league this season.

Satin told Setanta.com: "Tottenham have enquired about Olivier and it would be a nice option.

"Newcastle have also taken information about him."

The former Leeds and Everton player told L'Equipe: "I have set a deadline regarding my future. I have plenty of contacts everywhere, in Italy, England, Spain, but I prefer to wait for the moment.

"My kids go to school in Milan; as a consequence I'm not going to just do whatever. I have plenty of options, too many in fact, and you have pros and cons at every club."

Another f***ing midfielder! They're up to something..........

with all them midfielders theyve blown money on theyve never got a holding midfielder something that has never been addressed since Martin Jol got knarked about when he was their manager idiots, hahaha!

There are Jenas, Huddlestone, Zokora. not the best choices for holding midfield but if Kinnear can barely survive with Butt there must be something that Harry can do with what they already have. yes, balance in their squad is an issue but to go out and try to get another midfielder is unlikely to help the confidence of their current players.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has made a move for former Leeds United midfielder Olivier Dacourt, the player's agent has confirmed.

Bruno Satin, the player's representative, says a return to the Premier League is an option, with Newcastle also said to have inquired about him.

Redknapp watched Inter's game against Genoa on Tuesday night and reports have claimed he flew to Italy to sign striker Adriano.

But Dacourt is no longer needed by Inter boss Jose Mourinho and Spurs, as well as the Magpies, have emerged as possible destinations for the Frenchman.

Dacourt, 34, has only appeared once in the Italian league this season.

Satin told Setanta.com: "Tottenham have enquired about Olivier and it would be a nice option.

"Newcastle have also taken information about him."

The former Leeds and Everton player told L'Equipe: "I have set a deadline regarding my future. I have plenty of contacts everywhere, in Italy, England, Spain, but I prefer to wait for the moment.

"My kids go to school in Milan; as a consequence I'm not going to just do whatever. I have plenty of options, too many in fact, and you have pros and cons at every club."

Another f***ing midfielder! They're up to something..........

with all them midfielders theyve blown money on theyve never got a holding midfielder something that has never been addressed since Martin Jol got knarked about when he was their manager idiots, hahaha!

There are Jenas, Huddlestone, Zokora. not the best choices for holding midfield but if Kinnear can barely survive with Butt there must be something that Harry can do with what they already have. yes, balance in their squad is an issue but to go out and try to get another midfielder is unlikely to help the confidence of their current players.

What do you think your doin ryunufc! Stop making posts related to the thread

Guest ObaStar

post photos of her

http://www.meandisis.com/photos/3526_debora_salvalaggio_02.jpg

Dog!

?

Well alright, i'd shag her but she'd have to ask nicely.

Id give her a discount

I would like to engage in sexual intercourse with the woman who is portrayed in the above photo. I find her very attractive.

Well, you lot are all going with your smooth fucking ways of saying you want to shag her! :lol:

Guest geordienorway

She is pretty nice like.

I have had better.

Considering you are the godfather of pessimism, I actually believe you.

22.54  Joe Kinnear has revealed Newcastle United have made bids of £4million for two transfer targets, with Rennes midfielder Stephane M'Bia understood to be one of the players

He's worth double that.

22.54  Joe Kinnear has revealed Newcastle United have made bids of £4million for two transfer targets, with Rennes midfielder Stephane M'Bia understood to be one of the players

He's worth double that.

Exactly. No fucking point bidding when we know that it'll get declined. Open the fucking wallet.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4795175,00.html

Joe Kinnear has revealed Newcastle United have made bids of £4million for two transfer targets.

The Magpies boss is looking to move in the January market and has lined up a double arrival at St James' Park.

Rennes midfielder Stephane M'Bia is rumoured to be one of the players that Kinnear is hoping to add to his squad.

Speaking after the 1-0 FA Cup third-round replay defeat by Hull City, Kinnear confirmed he has lodged bids for two players.

"We've made two serious £4million bids for two players and we'll probably end up spending £10million," said Kinnear.

"We're waiting to hear on them."

Kinnear met with Mike Ashley to discuss his transfer targets on Tuesday and acknowledged he has the backing of the Newcastle owner.

He added: "I identified the two players and he agreed to get them providing we have bids accepted, it could be nearer £10million."

Though Kinnear did not directly identify M'Bia as one of his targets, he revealed he is chasing an imposing midfielder from Cameroon.

"He's from Cameroon, is a 6ft 2in midfielder and we're waiting to hear back from his club."

Meanwhile, Geremi is expected to seal a move away from Newcastle to Besiktas within the next 24 hours.

He's worth double that.

Exactly. No fucking point bidding when we know that it'll get declined. Open the fucking wallet.

He'll be offering to take Kaka on a free next.

He's from Cameroon, is a 6ft 2in midfielder and we're waiting to hear back from his club.

Place of birth: Yaoundé, Cameroon

Height: 1.87 m (6 ft 1+1⁄2 in)

Playing position: Midfielder

:frantic: