Time and time again our 'players' get away with it

Decky

Why is it year after year our season falls apart and the players forget how to play football? People say its down to them being unsettled, for example the recent turmoil at the club is the reason behind the poor performances. Well i say that is fucking bollocks and the players need to be ashamed of themselves, they cant just forget how to play football over night, i wouldnt be surprised if the players see this turmoil as a perfect opportunity to put in a half arsed performance. Its a fucking joke that we are getting raped by City right now and that teams like Hull, Blackburn, Spurs came to OUR stadium and took maximum spoils. Bought time these overpaid cunts took their fingers out, acted like men and earned their fucking wages.

Goes without saying.

Does it though? Players like Taylor and Butt have been doing it for years now and are still here to pick up their wages for doing fuck all.

Are you saying they're not putting the effort in?

I disagree. I think it's their lack of ability that lets them down.

Goes without saying.

Does it though? Players like Taylor and Butt have been doing it for years now and are still here to pick up their wages for doing fuck all.

Both players at times have shown signs of having bags of ability, i bet if Keegan came back in the morning and we started winning again we would see a whole new Taylor and Butt, or at least see them sold

Eh?

Man City are better than us. Fact.

They're up courtesy of a very dodgy decision. Fact.

They've been no better than us today even with an extra man. Fact.

I'm not disagreeing with what you're saying, but it just seems a strange time to bring it up.

Goes without saying.

Both players at times have shown signs of having bags of ability, i bet if Keegan came back in the morning and we started winning again we would see a whole new Taylor and Butt, or at least see them sold

I think they've put the effort in to an extent today and during the Everton match, I just think elements of their footballing ability let them down more than anything. As does the lack of confidence etc. You're right, footballers don't become bad over night.

Fantastic team spirit tonight :thup:

Can we have some appreciation for helping to give you confidence? :lol:

Its all down to JFK :thup:

God damnit, when will Moyes get the credit he deserves for cracking out the ol' self-destruct panel? Man Utd next - most likely another chance to see it in operation.