mackems 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 25/10/08 - post-match depression from page 18

Dave

Guest labrowski

what was Andy greys crack having a go at Jonas for having that on the back of his top? Why does he never have a go at a couple of the man u players that do this?

Skumbag

what did he say?

Something along the lines of "I cant understand why he is allowed to have his christian name on the back of his shirt" or " I cant understand why he uses his christian name.."

Basically having a go for no reason.

Guest newcastle4life

Bad defeat especially as we could have down with a result but the mackems will win derby games just they dont win anywhere near as many of them as us. They have nothing to shout about we been poor for quite a few seasons they been worse.

Nevermind, it could have been worse. Could have got beat 2-4 at home when you've got the chance to go top of the league, and the away fans chanting ''This is our home''. Like a certain French team this sunday.

Testa..this loss hurt me deeply. We were the better team as well. Two goals on set pieces...one of them flukey....disgusting. I am also dissappointed with the attitude of Ben Arfa..he has too talent to be a c***.

Nevermind, it could have been worse. Could have got beat 2-4 at home when you've got the chance to go top of the league, and the away fans chanting ''This is our home''. Like a certain French team this sunday.

Testa..this loss hurt me deeply. We were the better team as well. Two goals on set pieces...one of them flukey....disgusting. I am also dissappointed with the attitude of Ben Arfa..he has too talent to be a c***.

Ben Arfa has always had a shitty attitude. Mandanda is perhaps the worst goalkeeper i've ever seen in goal for l'om (only going by about 6 year like). Gutting loss, made even worse by the psg supporters who seem to get away with everything, celebrating like loonies in the velodrome.

This summary of his day out was posted by Junkhead in another thread. It has to be aired here in case anyone missed it.  ;D

anyway, a short report from my quick trip, just for the sake of it..

I arrived at Newcastle on Friday night, hit the clubs with my friends.. the city was buzzing before the game, such a positive, warm feeling.. had a great night. I forgot how much I love the city and how friendly people are over there..

I enjoyed the next day, despite the defeat.. it was crazier than I thought it'd be..

..and the guy that told me to take notice of the transition between Newcastle and Sunderland.. f***ing hell, you were spot on, my friend.. Sunderland, what a dump.. I swear it can rival even Bulgaria's biggest shitholes of towns.. and the people.. I got the impression that 90% of the population is charvers..