mackems 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 25/10/08 - post-match depression from page 18

Dave

Oh now come on, you know you should learn how to take defeat gracefully, after all its going to be a long season for you.

You've just scraped victory at home against the second worst team in the league atm. Sunderland going from strength to strength.

I don’t for a moment think that we are half a big a club as you are , I mean what is it, 9th biggest in Europe?  But as you beat us 4-1 last season I dare say it is without doubt a marked improvement from us, so therefore we are moving in the right direction. And after all the table don’t lie , were are you in the league again?

FFS.

Oh now come on, you know you should learn how to take defeat gracefully, after all its going to be a long season for you.

I am sure you accepted the 1-4 home loss a couple year ago very well indeed mate.

Being narked at any loss, never mind to your closest rivals is just part of football mate. Shouldnt be surprised at it

No bitter as hell. But not as bitter as the show, or lack of it we put on at your place last season. watching from here as your club has self distructed is making this season better and better.

You've just scraped victory at home against the second worst team in the league atm. Sunderland going from strength to strength.

I don’t for a moment think that we are half a big a club as you are , I mean what is it, 9th biggest in Europe?  But as you beat us 4-1 last season I dare say it is without doubt a marked improvement from us, so therefore we are moving in the right direction. And after all the table don’t lie , were are you in the league again?

FFS.

Double FFS

Let me summarise, this is 28 years of arrogance coming crashing down around your feet. Relegation is a real probability. 

Arnt yous just like 6 points ahead of us? Sunderland lose their next 2 and we win ours and that puts us level. Aye we are dead and buried like.

I can't remember how to take an away defeat to your lot.

Look forward to the SJP fixture when we beat them and order is restored tbh

FFS.

Double FFS

Robster you the resident School teacher?  Yer you scraped a draw last season, 1-4 the season before and yes even Chopra scored

Reading the message boards, it's clear that the derby means more to them than it does to us. When we win, what we feel is relief. A feeling that we've avoided embarrassment. When they win, it's like they've won the World Cup. Why are they so emotional about something that Derby, Wigan, Charlton and Reading have managed in the last couple of years?

Look forward to the SJP fixture when we beat them and order is restored tbh

I bet you're glad you're back home.  :lol:

Definately, having to walk through the town after they played Arsenal and seeing 1000s of mackem shirts, was like night of the living dead.

Reading the message boards, it's clear that the derby means more to them than it does to us. When we win, what we feel is relief. A feeling that we've avoided embarrassment. When they win, it's like they've won the World Cup. Why are they so emotional about something that Derby, Wigan, Charlton and Reading have managed in the last couple of years?

You know what, you must be right, have you all lost the passion for our derby? Or do you still consider Man U as your rivals?

You know what, you must be right, have you all lost the passion for our derby? Or do you still consider Man U as your rivals?

Man U were our rivals but not any more, I still hate you lot more.

Man U were our rivals but not any more, I still hate you lot more.

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

Of course they were, this is probably the first time you've been a Premiership side.  Even under Monkey Heed you punched above your weight and that was proven when you went back to your level and were relegated.

I didn't realise until now that Fish smelt of shit.

If it makes you feel even better; you deserved to win today, the game was up for grabs and we didn't go for it. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame; we've enjoyed our 28 years.

Unitl the end of Jan then, i can go to work and rip the skunks. Dont miss MOTD now. Wor Al might be on. One final comment Joe Ks comments (News of the world) about Barton are shocking. He should not be playing football full stop. The bloke is a thug, no better than the terrible support you so quickly point out that ran onto the pitch today.

Unitl the end of Jan then, i can go to work and rip the skunks. Dont miss MOTD now. Wor Al might be on. One final comment Joe Ks comments (News of the world) about Barton are shocking. He should not be playing football full stop. The bloke is a thug, no better than the terrible support you so quickly point out that ran onto the pitch today.

Cisse - beats his wife

Chopra - Beats his wife

Diouf - Beats his wife and spits on fans

Barton is scum yes, but your squad isn't exactly full of little angels is it?

Guest super_shay1

Same as your fucking fans then, scum!!

Guest sicko2ndbest

thanks, now fuck off

Cisse - beats his wife

Chopra - Beats his wife

Diouf - Beats his wife and spits on fans

Barton is scum yes, but your squad isn't exactly full of little angels is it?

mackems.gif

Compared to Diouf, Barton IS a little angel.

Whats worse than seeing Cisse score against Newcastle?

http://fussball.kaywa.ch/files/images/2005/9/mob4226_1127416687.jpg

Seeing his hole