Other games this weekend

Dave

Arsenal will struggle this year making a top 4 with Villa and City coming up

inter s**** today btw.

yeah, roma too

one of those days ey?

nah man... i am inter admirer like you too btw. really moratti admirer cause his love to his club.

i was just saying roma had an bad day too, and in both cases it was just one of those days when nothing seemed to work, wasnt stabbing at roma.

Moratti is just what every club owner should be if you ask me, shows up at trainings, the players respect him and the fans respect him.

Todays game could have gone to both teams, but Genoa had the better chances imo.

Inter need to recoup and take on the next game against Viola with som passion.

Didnt like some of the players attitude today, mostly Zlatans btw

He look arrogant and lazy today.

Ah well.

Ibrahimovic is easily one of the world's best players..... if he can be arsed to turn up and produce his best.

djmattis..what is your view of my compatriot Victor Nsofor Obinna? I was dissappointed that loan deal to Everton fell through, because he looked promising in Beijing and I wanted him to get first team football, but I see he scored last week.

In other news Hoffenheim were powered by two goals from Chinedu Ogbuke Obasi and one from Ibisevic. They beat Hamburg 3-0 and are top of Bundesliga.Crazy stuff.

Really looking forward to watching the big derby between Marseille and PSG tonight. Marseille are a favourite of mine and they have a legitimate chance of winning the league this year.

Btw, without starting a new thread, can you watch MOTD2 live on the net?

Nay

Yes you can. Can only be watched live though at 10, as it's not On Demand like. Need to go to this link when it statts at 10 :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/

Thanks matey, haven't actually seen any of the action this weekend. (Apart from That-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named).

Btw, without starting a new thread, can you watch MOTD2 live on the net?

Nay

Yes you can. Can only be watched live though at 10, as it's not On Demand like. Need to go to this link when it statts at 10 :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/match_of_the_day/

Thanks matey, haven't actually seen any of the action this weekend. (Apart from That-Which-Must-Not-Be-Named).

Just ignore me, i'm a clod.

Thought it was only Saturday's MotD you could watch online.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but worth shoving in here. FA Cup First Round draw was made, and some huge incentives for a couple of our local sides if they get through their replays.

Newcastle Blue Star will play Luton away if they win their replay, while Durham City will be at home to Swindon.

Forgot who Blyth have been drawn out with.