Other games this weekend

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Damnit, where's Spurs when you need them.

not to worry, we'll be getting our arses handed to us by bolton tomorrow.

Barcelona are by far and away the most entertaining side in Europe at the minute. Think they might be lacking defensively though in terms of a Champions League challenge.

I wouldn't be surprised if Barcelona finish third or fourth this year again. Like a better version of Arsenal, they just seem too shaky for me.

Guest Stephen927

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immensely jealous of Hull City at the moment. Especially given their lack of quality in general give or take a couple of players, their understanding as a team and not a group of individuals is outstanding.

Got a bit lucky, could have been a different game as it was so open, West Brom could have won it 3-0.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immensely jealous of Hull City at the moment. Especially given their lack of quality in general give or take a couple of players, their understanding as a team and not a group of individuals is outstanding.

Got a bit lucky, could have been a different game as it was so open, West Brom could have won it 3-0.

Aye its funny how things go for you when you're in a run of form. How that Baggies player hit the bar with that header - looked harder to miss

Although it was a poor challenge from Phil Neville, Ronaldo's reaction was class  :lol:

It wasn't a poor challenge at all. He wins the ball and barely touches Ronaldo with his trailing leg.

What a team of cheating cunts they are.  :angry:

Although it was a poor challenge from Phil Neville, Ronaldo's reaction was class  :lol:

It wasn't a poor challenge at all. He wins the ball and barely touches Ronaldo with his trailing leg.

What a team of cheating c***s they are.  :angry:

I still haven't seen it; my friend tells me PN's a legend for it despite his lack of any sort of footballing ability. Is it that good?

What a team of cheating c***s they are.  :angry:

I still haven't seen it; my friend tells me PN's a legend for it despite his lack of any sort of footballing ability. Is it that good?

He had a surprisingly good game yesterday

The tackle is nothing to shout about. At the time I was off my seat cheering because I thought he'd clatted him :lol: but when you see the replay it's nothing really.