TOP STARS ARE UP FOR GRABS

Thespence

Its surprising to see the likes of Obi Mikel and Tevez on that list. Chelsea were supposed to have given him his extension ages ago, and for some reason it has not materialised. Tevez may not be happy with the singing of Berbatov, but surely United realise that the enthusiastic Argentine is worth more to them then the lazy chain smoking Bulgarian.

Tevez may not be happy with the singing of Berbatov, but surely United realise that the enthusiastic Argentine is worth more to them then the lazy chain smoking Bulgarian.

I've heard Berbatov does a decent George Michael impersonation...

I don't agree with your point at all to be honest. Berbatov might appear lazy sometimes and his attitude has at times been very questionable but he's been putting the performances in recently. He might not always look like he is putting the effort in but for Man Utd he's been assisting as much as he has been scoring. He is a very clever and technically sublime footballer. A different kind of striker to Tevez for sure but obviously one that fits in their system better since he is playing a lot more than Tevez is. If Tevez is worth more to them then why doesn't he play more than Berbatov? I'm pretty sure Ferguson knows more about his own players than you do, no offence.

Oh and there's more than one United out there.

Mokoena is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. Haven't you learned anything from Amdy. Being big does not make you talented. This is not Rugby or gridiron. Stoke might want to look at him as cover for Olofinjana or Amdy himself.

Well said, I'm surprised people want us to sign him.

We are shit man deal with it, this is the level we are at. WBA were ripping us to shreds at home ffs. This was with Barton back, Duff playing the best he has for years, Colo, Beye & Jose in the team. I am more surprised that people think we still have decent team than anything else.

indeed. We don't have the intertoto aspirations anymore never mind the top 4.  In fact, next season the priority may well be promotion back to the premiership.

Isn't everything just great .

Mokoena is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. Haven't you learned anything from Amdy. Being big does not make you talented. This is not Rugby or gridiron. Stoke might want to look at him as cover for Olofinjana or Amdy himself.

We are s*** man deal with it, this is the level we are at. WBA were ripping us to shreds at home ffs. This was with Barton back, Duff playing the best he has for years, Colo, Beye & Jose in the team. I am more surprised that people think we still have decent team than anything else.

indeed. We don't have the intertoto aspirations anymore never mind the top 4.  In fact, next season the priority may well be promotion back to the premiership.

Agreed - too many on this site are deluding themselves as to how 'good' NUFC are ; we are where we deserve to be, and if West Brom had had a decent striker, we would have probably lost ; they played us off the park in the second half.

Guest elbee909

We are shit man deal with it, this is the level we are at. WBA were ripping us to shreds at home ffs. This was with Barton back, Duff playing the best he has for years, Colo, Beye & Jose in the team. I am more surprised that people think we still have decent team than anything else.

Yes, it's all wonderful.  Fishing much?

Yes, it's all wonderful.  Fishing much?

Hardly fishing like.

We are proper knackered if we dont start winning games fast.

Guest quklaani

Tevez's permenant deal just hasn't been finalised yet.  I also think its slightly unlikely that Giggs and Neville will leave...

Bet the majority of those players end up staying where they are, not including loan players obviously (and there are a lot on the list.)

Guest Heneage

Tevez's permenant deal just hasn't been finalised yet.  I also think its slightly unlikely that Giggs and Neville will leave...

Bet the majority of those players end up staying where they are, not including loan players obviously (and there are a lot on the list.)

Tevez, would cost any interested party about £25m from MSI