Barton out for two months with medial ligament damage

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We'll get hammered if we go 4-4-2 n'all. Chelsea isn't really an appropriate game to measure a formation's effectiveness. I was basically just making the point that 3 upfront doesn't necassarily mean we're more vulnerable at the back.

It doesn't, and it works better against certain teams because you're not inviting pressure onto yourself for the entire game. I just don't think the time to start using it is against Chelsea.

By all means, give it a shot the week after against Boro who aren't as dangerous going forward, and definitely play it against Stoke.

so at this point, we'd be daft not to be getting on the phone to appiah then?!

or even davids on a pay-as-you-play til the end of the season

we need reinforcements  O0

The squad's more than capable as it is. We could sign Kaka and Eto'o and Kinnear would still have us lingering around the relegation zone.

Guest Heneage

I'd get him to train in Karate or something teach him self discipline.

Aye, more fighting skills is what he needs right now.  Doesn't just want to limit himself to boxing.

Come on man :p I even stated why. Karate teaches you to be disciplined and not to by fueled by anger.

Guest icemanblue

Aye, more fighting skills is what he needs right now.  Doesn't just want to limit himself to boxing.

Come on man :p I even stated why. Karate teaches you to be disciplined and not to by fueled by anger.

Shut up, you muppet.  Are you actually serious?

Guest Heneage

Sure am Kermit. Grow up man stop carrying a baby feud round, its a genuine suggestion if you want the guy to do any sort of training like boxing, a martial art would be the best as the basic rule of things like Karate is to  be self disciplined.

Guest icemanblue

Sure am Kermit. Grow up man stop carrying a baby feud round, its a genuine suggestion if you want the guy to do any sort of training like boxing, a martial art would be the best as the basic rule of things like Karate is to  be self disciplined.

If he's struggling with self discipline at this stage of his life, a few Karate lessons down the Community Centre will not help in way at all. I think that would be obvious to most sane people. Most of the utter shite you come out with compels me to post responses.

Guest Heneage

If he's struggling with self discipline at this stage of his life, a few Karate lessons down the Community Centre will not help in way at all. I think that would be obvious to most sane people. Most of the utter s**** you come out with compels me to post responses.

:lol:

He trains with Ricky Hatton on occasion in his manchester boxing gym. I've boxed for a while, and for every guy who get's put on the path to discipline through the sport, there's 2 who become even bigger, pretentious pricks and wannabe tough guys because of it