JFK staying for another month

Guest Chubby Jason

This is fucking terrible news

What do you think should happen instead Decky?

I am talking more in terms of the club wont be sold for another month at least. Added to the fact that Kinnear might have the ability to buy and sell players. I feel sick at the thought of it.

This is fucking terrible news

What do you think should happen instead Decky?

I am talking more in terms of the club wont be sold for another month at least. Added to the fact that Kinnear might have the ability to buy and sell players. I feel sick at the thought of it.

Nothing we can do about it :thup:

:lol: I cant help it, the doom and gloom is starting to hit me. Ive tried to stay positive but the thought of Joe bloody Kinnear buying and selling our players is sickening, if he is here in January we are going down, and it looks like he will be.

:lol: I cant help it, the doom and gloom is starting to hit me. Ive tried to stay positive but the thought of Joe bloody Kinnear buying and selling our players is sickening, if he is here in January we are going down, and it looks like he will be.

Doom and gloom? Selling players? Going down?

Fuck me.

Fuck me.

Doom and gloom - We have Joe Kinnear as manager, we will be lucky to see 20 points at Christmas, are 1 point off the bottom 3 and 4 teams have a game in hand. God knows when or if we will be sold. No one knows shit about the club anymore, is that not doom and gloon?

Selling players - If Kinnear is manager in January he will break his back to buy and sell, Ashley wont want us going down for financial reasons, so could very easily let Kinnear buy and sell to make us stronger. Which is a disaster really.

Going down - if Kinnear is here in January we will go down. Sunderland and Fulham beat us under Kinnear, we couldnt beat Wigan. These are teams around us at the bottom. He will be here to the end of December which is bad enough.

Im just looking at the facts mate.

Fuck me.

Doom and gloom - We have Joe Kinnear as manager, we will be lucky to see 20 points at Christmas, are 1 point off the bottom 3 and 4 teams have a game in hand. God knows when or if we will be sold. No one knows shit about the club anymore, is that not doom and gloon?

Selling players - If Kinnear is manager in January he will break his back to buy and sell, Ashley wont want us going down for financial reasons, so could very easily let Kinnear buy and sell to make us stronger. Which is a disaster really.

Going down - if Kinnear is here in January we will go down. Sunderland and Fulham beat us under Kinnear, we couldnt beat Wigan. These are teams around us at the bottom. He will be here to the end of December which is bad enough.

Im just looking at the facts mate.

Facts? Righto.  :lol:

When i said facts i meant:

Sunderland and Fulham beat us under Kinnear, we couldnt beat Wigan. These are teams around us at the bottom. He will be here to the end of December which is bad enough.

Added to Kinnear's managerial history and his own quotes which said he would be buying from the Championship.

The rest of the post was assumptions based on the facts.

When i said facts i meant:

Sunderland and Fulham beat us under Kinnear, we couldnt beat Wigan. These are teams around us at the bottom. He will be here to the end of December which is bad enough.

Added to Kinnear's managerial history and his own quotes which said he would be buying from the Championship.

The rest of the post was assumptions based on the facts.

And yet we've just gone to Stamford Bridge and held them. Drawn with Everton away and City at home (despite giving them a goal and a man start) and beaten Villa...

Good this game isn't it?  :lol:

Can't say i don't share Decky's sentiments tbh. ??? We're in trouble with this man in charge, no two ways about it really.

Fortunately, i think the quality of players we boast will save us from constant bottom-three-ness, but it's not guaranteed. Whilst the shit teams around us still continue to beat each other (us included), we'll struggle to pull away. And i don't trust Kinnear in the transfer market for a second. Has he ever been involved in a transfer window btw?

More fortunately though, i've got confidence that the club will get sold eventually, before it's too late.

Can't say i don't share Decky's sentiments tbh. ??? We're in trouble with this man in charge, no two ways about it really.

Fortunately, i think the quality of players we boast will save us from constant bottom-three-ness, but it's not guaranteed. Whilst the shit teams around us still continue to beat each other (us included), we'll struggle to pull away. And i don't trust Kinnear in the transfer market for a second. Has he ever been involved in a transfer window btw?

More fortunately though, i've got confidence that the club will get sold eventually, before it's too late.

There's having concerns and there's waiting for the worst to happen and fucking wallowing in it all.

I've got concerns but there's very little I can do about it tbh.

I honestly despair more and more with each passing game despite the results with JFK in charge of the club.

I can appreciate his worth as a comedy character but considering I spunked out £1400 pound last summer I find it hard to accept him tbh.

My soul is dying, along with my bank account.

What's Decky gonna do like? :lol:

move back to sunderland

I could still never understand the lads decision to live there like.  :no:

I know he is a poor Irish boy and all but someone really should have put their arm round him and offered him guidence tbh.

Who said i was going to do anything ffs?

Is it a crime to vent my frustration or should i run it by people first? See if its ok and that.

That's what i mean man. Midds saying "we can't just sit around and wait for the worst to happen..."

There's not a lot else the likes of us can do!

I don't get the JK hate really, he's instilled a bit of confidence and turned us into a half decent side. It's not ideal but then it never was going to be, i'm not exactly happy that he's here for another month, but things could have been a hell of a lot worse than they are. He got his tactics spot on today and I don't buy this stuff about his subs being super shit, he made the right ones today and I think it's a bit unfair he gets it in the neck for bringing Jonas off, it was exactly the sort of decision he should be taking (under the circumstances) and it fucks me off he gets abuse just because he isn't a big name. Sick of people thinking they know better, fuck off.