Sundays: Myths, Lies and Downright Stupidity

Thespence

What a prick btw.

He was saying the same in his Friday press conference about the training.

Naughty boy.

We looked a lot fitter last season btw when Keegan was manager than under any of Allardyce's scientific methods. I think if you asked any of the players who they'd rather have as manager it's no contest. So just be happy you've had this opportunity to manage such a great club Joe, as it'll never come again for you.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle-utd/2008/11/30/rijkaard-turns-toon-down-again-79310-22369130/

Rijkaard turns Toon down again!

NEWCASTLE have been knocked back in a second bid to tempt Frank Rijkaard back into management.

The Dutch legend, pictured left, turned down the chance to succeed Kevin Keegan as United boss in September.

But the Sunday Sun has learned that Rijkaard’s agent, Perry Overeem, has rebuffed another approach from Newcastle in the last fortnight.

Rijkaard was also sounded out about taking over at United by a Nigerian consortium interested in buying the club.

Interim Magpies’ manager Joe Kinnear has now signed a contract keeping him at St James’s Park until the summer.

And there seems no prospect of luring Rijkaard to Tyneside in the longer term, with the former Barcelona coach tipped to possibly succeed Carlo Ancelotti at AC Milan.

Meanwhile, former Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd is studying the books at Real Mallorca ahead of a possible renewed bid for the La Liga club.

Shepherd is unwilling to pay anything like the asking price being demanded by Mallorca president Vicente Grande.

But with Grande’s finances in turmoil, Shepherd would only have to make an offer acceptable to the civil judge appointed to oversee any takeover deal.

Guest neesy111

Roy Keane has done a brilliant job at Sunderland after he took over the club and Im not trying to sound sarcastic here. I dont know why Sunderland might be thinking of firing him.

i think i could have done better with the 90 million he's recieved in just over 2 years he's been there