Champions League thread

tmonkey

Just noticed Kaka got his hat-trick.  I so wanna see him in a Barcelona shirt.  (Newcastle is obviously too unrealistic)

I remember when I found him in champ manager about 5 years ago, never thought he'd be THIS good in real life.

Guest DONTOONER

Well the Usual CL night...

Arsenal shooting themselves in the balls ,Man United loosing to some  3rd rated  team , madrid won by a OG and well celtic got batter 3 - 0

Drama drama~~

Tonight just proofs why Man Utd won't win the CL or EPL, I have never seen Man Utd play that bad, they didn't even try to attack, they just moved the ball around and looked like they didn't care at all. Fully deserved 3 points for my fellow countrymen. I don't get how Ferguson can play O'Shea and Carrick on that midfield, Carrick is the worst piece of crap midfielder i've ever seen, and O'Shea is a defender, not at midfielder.

What a great 3rd goal by Benfica.

Like something you'd see at Camp Nou. :p

I bet you've been on an excursion with a picture of you kissing some form of trophy in the camp nou, a guided tour. Now you're their biggest fan. With a fake top on might i add. Bet you've even got a picture of you inside of the stadium.

..and I bet you masturbate furiously over Drogba greasy hair every night, but do I say anything? Nooo.

Did the whole tour thing over a decade ago.  Though the last tiem I saw a match WAS 2 years ago, so I'll need to get over again soon!