Champions League thread

tmonkey

Ashley Cole is gash going forwards - this isn't just based on tonight, either, he's technically weak.

I think hes done well to contain Messi still the best LB in the world IMO, who wouldn't struggle against Messi

Ashley Cole is gash going forwards - this isn't just based on tonight, either, he's technically weak.

I think hes done well to contain Messi still the best LB in the world IMO, who wouldn't struggle against Messi

The key words were "going forwards" tbh! Done alright defensively.

Ballack does his best impression of an overpowered shot on PES6.

He's been doing a pretty good impression of a shite PES player ever since he came tho. He really does give the ball away a lot. Not impressed me at all for someone with such a great reputation. Him and Lampard aren't a patch on Xavi and Deco.

The key words were "going forwards" tbh! Done alright defensively.

Ok ok point taken still think hes the best left back like

GET IN THERE YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moments like this remind me why I love football, brilliant goal and justice is served. Drogba's been invisible since he got that bash on the noggin but fantastic, get in Essien as well, fantastic.