Intertoto-ometer

madras

Guest firetotheworks

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9655/totoplaque2348x470ux7.jpg

Dare we dream to scale such magnificent heights?

PAHAHA

you can go either way with seven out of fourteen, it doesn't really mean anything, that's the beauty.

I agree but we only go up to 10.  :lol:

Well if you're happy to only aim for 10, that's up to you, but I'd rather support a club who are prepared to go for 14.  It's been proven it's possible, with the right backing of course.

it's not knee jerking at the minute though. it is week by week "ohhhh whoah is us,w e are in a relegation spot....we're doomed".....1 win later "renew passports lads,we're  3 points off europe"

That sounds like knee jerking to me and yes, the passports out.

it's not knee jerking at the minute though. it is week by week "ohhhh whoah is us,w e are in a relegation spot....we're doomed".....1 win later "renew passports lads,we're  3 points off europe"

That sounds like knee jerking to me and yes, the passports out.

it's not knee jerking...it's a legitimate state of affairs.

seven out of fourteen, covers all eventualities

I'd rather knee-jerk, that way I can blend in with others.

We have to make the most of these rare feelgood weekends, especially with the traditional train wreck Christmas fixtures coming up.

it's not knee jerking...it's a legitimate state of affairs.

We'll have to agree to disagree, the extremes are mad.

it's the way the league is at the moment. i've never known it like this so far into the season where a single win can not only change your perception but actual position.

can the poll instead be,

"do you miss our barmy nights on channel 5, John Barnes turning up in borrowed clothes because his suitcase got lost, that commentator who used to pattle on with random little stories, Pat Nevin and the chance to win a 32" telly every week?"

Champion and Royle were genuinely hilarious.

can the poll instead be,

"do you miss our barmy nights on channel 5, John Barnes turning up in borrowed clothes because his suitcase got lost, that commentator who used to pattle on with random little stories, Pat Nevin and the chance to win a 32" telly every week?"

Champion and Royle were genuinely hilarious.

its not Champion I'm on about, its that other guy.

I honestly believe we would have won the UEFA cup had 5 shown the Alkmaar away leg and not ITV.  (whey, I don't but still...)

can the poll instead be,

I do actually miss it. Funny Irish bloke in the studio, Goochy Onyewu acting as touchline reporter against the Belgian opposition...brilliant. :lol:

it's the way the league is at the moment. i've never known it like this so far into the season where a single win can not only change your perception but actual position.

I understand that but it's as if people look at results in isolation, I still think we'll finish higher than last season but not as high as I would like or as high as I hoped for at the beginning of the season.

can the poll instead be,

I do actually miss it. Funny Irish bloke in the studio, Goochy Onyewu acting as touchline reporter against the Belgian opposition...brilliant. :lol:

the UEFA cup runs taught me more about where places were in Europe than GCSE geography did, without a shadow of a doubt.

I understand that but it's as if people look at results in isolation, I still think we'll finish higher than last season but not as high as I would like or as high as I hoped for at the beginning of the season.

Today's result was massive. After our disappointing results at home winning at Portsmouth was probably the only way we were going to restore some belief in the side. It's quite funny that the media have been having a wankfest over Redknapp's 'revival' at spurs yet they are now below us in the table :lol:

Today's result was massive. After our disappointing results at home winning at Portsmouth was probably the only way we were going to restore some belief in the side. It's quite funny that the media have been having a wankfest over Redknapp's 'revival' at spurs yet they are now below us in the table :lol:

don't forget citeh. 3 away clean sheets off the bounce. when was the last time we done that ?

If we can beat Spurs next week then the players will have a lot more self belief and Spurs will be right back where they were when Redknapp took over with no more honeymoon periods to look forwards to.  The game on Sunday is potentially a huge game for both clubs and a defeat for Spurs will potentially have them back in the bottom 3.

don't forget citeh. 3 away clean sheets off the bounce. when was the last time we done that ?

Must admit I was surprised to City down there. I thought Hughes built a functional side at Blackburn, now I'm wondering whether he's only capable of functioning in Allardyce mode?