Boxing Day Games

Taylor Swift

I'm hardly a big fan of Pompey or owt but it must be pretty crushing watching their team just disintegrate. They'd made such fantastic progress under Redknapp and were going in a great direction, you could tell. They're in trouble now, though.

I'm hardly a big fan of Pompey or owt but it must be pretty crushing watching their team just disintegrate. They'd made such fantastic progress under Redknapp and were going in a great direction, you could tell. They're in trouble now, though.

Bit like us under Sir Bobby :(

We aren't as bad as Pompey though

Guest quklaani

Fulham pulling off a ridiculous amount of clean sheets

Got to wonder who'll nick Hangeland, he's fantastic.  Might be a good signing for you come the end of the season.

Stoke are f***ing horrendous to play against, I don't begrudge them their um, style, but I hope they get relegated.  Reminded me of Lille, their second most potent weapon after Delap's aching shoulders is their elbows.  Of course Ronaldo then decided to rise to it and was lucky he missed, he's been very strange of late.  The Rooney incident was nothing really, but I've no idea how he avoided a booking generally, him and Fuller seemed to be on a bet to see who could barge into defenders the most.

Guest toonlass

Another really good result that, tbh. And if Liverpool beat Bolton, we could go 8th.

9th, rather. Unless we annihilate Wigan. :iamatwat:

6-0 it is then,  ;D

Guest toonlass

Fulham pulling off a ridiculous amount of clean sheets

Got to wonder who'll nick Hangeland, he's fantastic.  Might be a good signing for you come the end of the season.

Stoke are fucking horrendous to play against, I don't begrudge them their um, style, but I hope they get relegated.  Reminded me of Lille, their second most potent weapon after Delap's aching shoulders is their elbows.  Of course then Ronaldo then decided to rise to it and was lucky he missed, he's been very strange of late.  The Rooney incident was nothing really, but I've no idea how he avoided a booking generally, him and Fuller seemed to be on a bet to see who could barge into defenders the most.

Didn't think Hangelaand played today.