Boxing Day Games

Taylor Swift

It's a strange comparison but I'd say we have the same sort of resilience Chelsea had under Mourinho. When the chips are down we continue producing results, i.e today and the game against City. No fit strikers, matters not one jot.

LOLZ VILLA ARE DA BEST TEAM EVAAAAA!

And so on.

Oh Lien, Oh Lien Lien Lien...

Good on them, hope they do very well, it's refreshing.

They've done nothing to warrant the bumming they get though, they've played well on a small handful of occasions this season.

Not that I'm bitter that we raped them and we lost. Nope.  :angel:

It's a strange comparison but I'd say we have the same sort of resilience Chelsea had under Mourinho. When the chips are down we continue producing results, i.e today and the game against City. No fit strikers, matters not one jot.

LOLZ VILLA ARE DA BEST TEAM EVAAAAA!

And so on.

You didn't produce much of a result against us, mind, and the chips were down then, weren't they? ;)

If you want a team that battles to the end, look no further than us. Bizarre though it sounds, I KNEW we wouldn't lose that match, even with 5 minutes left. I just knew it. We're so resilient.

How we didn't win that match, I really don't know.

I said the other day on here, we've consistently played well within ourselves this season so far, but we are still fourth or third or whatever we are tonight.

If we play like we did most of today for the rest of the season, then we really could be on for a good year.

The more times I see that Phil Brown half time thing the more I wonder. How will those players feel about him now? He's dragged them into the penalty area, in front of their own fans, and publically humiliated them. Not saying it's going to happen by I wonder if he's 'lost' a few of them by doing that. It'll be interesting to see what happens down there.

We're only 5 points behind them and they're playing poorly. Hmmmm?

The more times I see that Phil Brown half time thing the more I wonder. How will those players feel about him now? He's dragged them into the penalty area, in front of their own fans, and publically humiliated them. Not saying it's going to happen by I wonder if he's 'lost' a few of them by doing that. It'll be interesting to see what happens down there.

We're only 5 points behind them and they're playing poorly. Hmmmm?

He just looked like a twat and they just looked embarassed, like teenage kids look embarassed when their parents make a public faux pas.