West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.newcastleis.com/Duncan%20Ferguson2.jpg

tbh

Big Dunc was a tough b****** with principles, Carroll is just a cowardly f***ing charva. Glassing people and hitting lasses? Lowest of the low if you ask me.

Big Dunc was a far better player too ;)

Guest neesy111

Time to cash in if we can.  This guy has no fucking brain, and now imo will defo be banged up for the bambu incident.

We're hardly going to have teams queuing up to sign him.

He still has admirers, i think Harry is a fan.

Time to cash in if we can.  This guy has no fucking brain, and now imo will defo be banged up for the bambu incident.

He's English, young and over-rated...there'll be a queue alright, they'll just be expecting him a lot cheaper now.

Guest neesy111

Someone might think getting him away from the North East could solve his problems and take a chance on him.

That's the problem I feel, Newcastle is just a city where if your a footballer you easily get spotted and can get into trouble easy.