Kazenga Lua Lua

Skeletor

He's got power, he's hit some rakers for the reserves hasn't he.

He certainly has.

My bad then, the few balls he did hit today seemed to be too weak.

I can't remember any other than his shot, which he hit off balance and still managed to get on target.

He's got power, he's hit some rakers for the reserves hasn't he.

He certainly has.

My bad then, the few balls he did hit today seemed to be too weak.

I can't remember any other than his shot, which he hit off balance and still managed to get on target.

He also tried a long range pass but it was under-hit and reached a Liverpool player.

Given

Taylor Coloccini Bassong Kadar

Jonas Guthrie LuaLua N'Zogbia

Carroll Martins

hope we play that against Hull.

I dont normally post on here but to say play Lua Lua in Centre Midfield is absolute stupid....

1 - He is no Centre Midfielder

2 - If he was who would sit and defend?

He is a winger through and through, prob (and I have only seen him in training and playing for the reserves) a winger with no end product like Zog and Jonas.... before u speak think in future PIL(O)K

Given

Carroll Martins

I dont normally post on here but to say play Lua Lua in Centre Midfield is absolute stupid....

He is a winger through and through, prob (and I have only seen him in training and playing for the reserves) a winger with no end product like Zog and Jonas.... before u speak think in future PIL(O)K

yes got to agree, i was a bit shocked when i saw the line up with Kaz in centre midfield,  in all the reserve and youth cup games i've seen he hasn't played as a centre midfielder,  he's sometimes played off the striker but normally plays out wide.  There's been plenty times whilst i've been watching that i think he should go central as he does make things happen but don't think you could throw him into a PL as a CM.

Given

Carroll Martins

He can play centre mid. Every time he's come off the bench for the first team, it was at centre-mid. He's played there numerous times for the reserves and U18's.

Perhaps check your facts first, Chris Babbleboobhead?

Given

Carroll Martins

He can play centre mid. Every time he's come off the bench for the first team, it was at centre-mid. He's played there numerous times for the reserves and U18's.

:iamatwat:

Given

Carroll Martins

I don't see whats so funny? I've been to dozens of these fixtures (mainly reserves) and he's played in a central midfield position.

Given

Carroll Martins

Not true.

Given

Carroll Martins

I think you've just lost this debate with your above comment.......  ;D

Guest toonlass

Perhaps yesterday's game wasn't one for LuaLua to start, but look at Everton. Their 18 year old Dan Gosling scored yesterday, bet we here about him in the future. Villa blooded Gabbi Agbonlahore at a young age and he has proved right. The problem with Newcastle is that they never give their youngsters a chance.

Guest palnese

Perhaps yesterday's game wasn't one for LuaLua to start, but look at Everton. Their 18 year old Dan Gosling scored yesterday, bet we here about him in the future. Villa blooded Gabbi Agbonlahore at a young age and he has proved right. The problem with Newcastle is that they never give their youngsters a chance.

huntington, ramage, edgar, pattison, o`brien, shola, chopra, taylor.. all given chances.. just not good enough.

Guest toonlass

huntington, ramage, edgar, pattison, o`brien, shola, chopra, taylor.. all given chances.. just not good enough.

Wouldn't matter if they were. We demand instant success so they would not be allowed a chance.

Given

Carroll Martins

I don't see whats so funny? I've been to dozens of these fixtures (mainly reserves) and he's played in a central midfield position.

Exactly. And because he can do it in the reserves, he can do it in the premiership, right?

Wouldn't matter if they were. We demand instant success so they would not be allowed a chance.

Do we? And what about Steven Taylor? The amount of chances he's been given off certain quarters of the fans due to his local status. At the end of the day most of the kids we've produced lately haven't been good enough, that's why they haven't been given a chance.

Guest toonlass

Great reason not to put the youngsters in, cos the one's in the past weren't good enough. LuaLua needs to be given a chance to show what he can do. Edgar keeps getting games, Taylor keeps getting games. Why? They have proven that they are not good enough.

Given

Carroll Martins

Exactly. And because he can do it in the reserves, he can do it in the premiership, right?

Your missing the point. Under that line-up I said we should play that team at Hull. In the FA Cup, not the Premiership. Against Hull's fringe players. What other chance will we really get to throw him in and see what he's really made of this season?

Great reason not to put the youngsters in, cos the one's in the past weren't good enough. LuaLua needs to be given a chance to show what he can do. Edgar keeps getting games, Taylor keeps getting games. Why? They have proven that they are not good enough.

Eh? I never said it was a reason at all not to play the kids at the moment. I've never said Lua-Lua isn't good enough. But ok then. Whereas you've said that we don't give youngsters a chance yet as shown by palnese we do and they've proven not to be good enough of which I commented on.

Guest toonlass

Eh? I never said it was a reason at all not to play the kids at the moment. I've never said Lua-Lua isn't good enough. But ok then. Whereas you've said that we don't give youngsters a chance yet as shown by palnese we do and they've proven not to be good enough of which I commented on.

We, Premiership fans and clubs as a whole, do not give youngsters a chance. There are four teams within the premier league that can state they do. Everton, Villa, Boro and West Ham. Look at the statistics, it is well documented that youngsters are not being allowed to progress into premiership teams.

We, Premiership fans and clubs as a whole, do not give youngsters a chance. There are four teams within the premier league that can state they do. Everton, Villa, Boro and West Ham. Look at the statistics, it is well documented that youngsters are not being allowed to progress into premiership teams.

Man City tbf: Richards, Hart, Sturridge, M. Johnson, Onuoha...

Guest toonlass

Man City tbf: Richards, Hart, Sturridge, M. Johnson, Onuoha...

That will change as soon as the transfer window opens on Jan 1st.