The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I still don't know actually. You could say he won the initial challenge by playing the ball, but by bringing him down he has prevented a shot at goal. Not sure what the rules are. Didn't Graham Poll say when Beye was sent-off the rules for a foul don't necessarily mean if the defender touches the ball it's not a foul?

The Beye decision was revoked though.

Am I alone in wanting Man U to win then?

Im not really arsed as I hate both clubs, but I would rather it was a good honest game of football without controversy rather than top club favouritism.

Agreed, I can let poor decisions go if it stops Liverpool winning the title mind.

Would prefer Liverpool to win the title for once. Mainly because I'd love to see ManU fall apart in the long term, and if they end the season with no trophies bar the Carling Cup, that could start the slide, however unlikely it may be.

I still don't know actually. You could say he won the initial challenge by playing the ball, but by bringing him down he has prevented a shot at goal. Not sure what the rules are. Didn't Graham Poll say when Beye was sent-off the rules for a foul don't necessarily mean if the defender touches the ball it's not a foul?

Was it wiped out completely, or rescinded to a yellow?

Was it wiped out completely, or rescinded to a yellow?

Straight red wasn't it? Think it was just rescinded completely.

If people think the press are biased towards Man Utd, imagine the wankfest that will follow if Liverpool win the title? Hate the c*nts, the fans...f*ck them.

Exactly, press absolutely love Liverpool.

and Get in 2-2 by the way  :lol: @ Gomes