The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

If Newcastle are so not a big club, why the hell do Man Utd persist in singing about us going down, whoever they're playing?

If we won the league all them years ago, went on to be a consistently top side, and Man Utd went south, would you not be loving it?

Perhaps.  My point is people keep saying we're deluded for thinking we're a big club, yet I think the fact people care about us going down so much suggests otherwise.  You never hear singing about Boro or West Brom.

Boro don't look anything flash. They appear to have a bit more guile than we have, but no cutting edge.

Will be interesting to see what happens, come a week on Monday!

barton will probably start so we should have cutting edge aswell

and also a blunt instrument.

Guest foreverer

Heard the song that Celtic sing too about Larsson, but i have no idea who it was sung to  :lol:

Full time. :)

We've now got ten goals on Boro; may prove important.

Six on Hull too. Our goal difference is the one thing keeping me in hope, which makes it even more important not to get a battering tomorrow.

Arsenal play a severely weakend side.

Fabianski, Eboue, Song, Djourou, Sagna, Walcott, Denilson, Ramsey, Arshavin, Vela, Bendtner.

Bench consists of Mannone, Bischoff, Coquelin, Frimpong, Emmanuel-Thomas, Randall, Merida all people who have probably never shaved!

Confident like.

Happy with 3 of the front 4, can you guess which one i arent? :lol:

Arsenal play a severely weakend side.

Fabianski, Eboue, Song, Djourou, Sagna, Walcott, Denilson, Ramsey, Arshavin, Vela, Bendtner.

Bench consists of Mannone, Bischoff, Coquelin, Frimpong, Emmanuel-Thomas, Randall, Merida all people who have probably never shaved!

Confident like.

Happy with 3 of the front 4, can you guess which one i arent? :lol:

Vela?