The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I know this is really bad, but I don't care about the cup, I'm more bothered about injuries and suspensions, and not having to go to a replay.

We play CSKA on Wednesday and Chelsea on Saturday, that's too much football in not enough days, this is the lowest priority.

Finally some action! Class save by Howard, and a eh....really good cross by eh James Milner  :undecided:

Are you being ironic?  :shifty: I'm glad to see his corners and crosses have on the whole been pretty poor as they were with us. If he's England material then God help us is all I can say.

Start of Villa's bad spell tbh, they've ridden their luck far too long. Watch and wait.

I thought it was only Shitanta that did the awful "talking to the coach/manager in tne middle of the match" routine, shite.

Patronising as fuck IMO.

It was quite good with Harry Dunn, but it's shit when its some faceless assistant.

I thought it was only Shitanta that did the awful "talking to the coach/manager in tne middle of the match" routine, shite.

Patronising as fuck IMO.

Aye, they wouldnt dare try talking to Fergie.

I can kind of understand it when a team like Blyth are playing and it's a very rare occasion, but other than that? :thdn: