The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I'd have much preferred Hull & Spurs won than Bburn and Boro so although results werent ideal they were anything but horrendous

Hull were in freefall though. Blackburn are never going down under Allardyce imo.

Portsmouth & blackburn both have a game in hand over us

Portsmouths next game v Boro

We'll be in bottom 3 in 2 matches time..

We've pulled ourselves out of that in the past, lets hope we can do it again

I'd have much preferred Hull & Spurs won than Bburn and Boro so although results werent ideal they were anything but horrendous

Hull were in freefall though. Blackburn are never going down under Allardyce imo.

Hull= one-off result, all their results season haven't been smash and grabs and it only works when the oppo have an off day. Their run is likely to not change that drastically. Their team has been shite all season just they had a lot of luck early on which now they don't so much.

Bburn are just as likely to go down as us. Draw far too many games.

Hull= one-off result, all their results season haven't been smash and grabs and it only works when the oppo have an off day. Their run is likely to not change that drastically. Their team has been shite all season just they had a lot of luck early on which now they don't so much.

Bburn are just as likely to go down as us. Draw far too many games.

That win'll just about keep Hull up i think. They're eight points clear now.

Guest quklaani

Portsmouth's game in hand is at Old Trafford, where the combined result of their visits since they returned to the league is 13-1. This is why I'm considering us ten points clear.

Well you're bound to consider yourself three points better off, before you've played, you're a Manu fan. Probably gonna get some gip cos we've just lost to yous and i'm "bitter" (right :rolleyes: ), but it's this ridiculous arrogance that f***ing grates on me. f*** off.

We've won 29 out of our last 32 at home in the league, and Portsmouth are woeful.  I think it's a safe a bet as you'll get in this league.

You're still arrogant as fuck. "I'm actually considering us ten points clear... we're not like, but we might aswell be."

Get stuffed man. You could have won the last 30 games 6-0, you've still got to play that one.

Guest kingdawson

Hull winning is a very bad result imo. Thought they were going down for sure, but after this, you never know.

Btw Lennon and Dawson have been superb this season (Lennon especially).

Hull winning is a very bad result imo. Thought they were going down for sure, but after this, you never know.

Dawson has been much improved, he was poor under Ramos but then again so were most.

Portsmouth's game in hand is at Old Trafford, where the combined result of their visits since they returned to the league is 13-1. This is why I'm considering us ten points clear.

Well you're bound to consider yourself three points better off, before you've played, you're a Manu fan. Probably gonna get some gip cos we've just lost to yous and i'm "bitter" (right :rolleyes: ), but it's this ridiculous arrogance that fucking grates on me. Fuck off.

:laugh:

Awesome.

Guest kingdawson

Dawson has been much improved, he was poor under Ramos but then again so were most.

yeh he was garbage under Ramos but as you correctly said, hardly any of our players were any good (bar Lennon and King).

Guest kingdawson

You're still arrogant as f***. "I'm actually considering us ten points clear... we're not like, but we might aswell be."

Get stuffed man. You could have won the last 30 games 6-0, you've still got to play that one.

Quality post.

Mallorca vs Barcelona is a good game.  Semi final Second leg of the Copa Del Rey

Mallorca went 1-0 up then got a penalty, could have got it back to 2-2 on agg but missed it.  Then got a man sent off.

Messi came on and then made it 1-1. :aww:

Guest kingdawson

hahaha Young not willing to give the ball back, and city go straight to the other end and score.

Btw i said a while back when everyone was having wankathon sessions about Villa, that Everton will finish above them.

hahaha Young not willing to give the ball back, and city go straight to the other end and score.

Btw i said a while back when everyone was having wankathon sessions about Villa, that Everton will finish above them.

Same.

Think we might need to beat them at Villa Park though.

Motson now claiming Robbie Keane is the best all-round player in the Premier League. This was after Huddlestone had "dripped" a ball through to Lennon a few moments earlier.

Please just stay in the home, Motty.