The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest toonlass

City are so frustrating to watch. A few good touches/ passes then someone screws up. Caicedo's been shocking and so has Dunne he's lucky to still be playing.

Caicedo is a total donkey.

£6m for an unkown striker who had hardly scored even in the Swiss league? I suspect some dodgy dealings went on there.

City should take him off, put Robinho in the middle and stick Petrov on the left wing. Dunne needs to come off before he gets a red card too, I'd drop Kompany back and put a more attack minded player in.

oooops

Guest toonlass

1878 any chance of you saying that Michael Owen couldn't score in a brothel and that Andy Carroll won't get a brace on Sunday please.

Ta

Commentator needs to calm the fuck down like, doing my box in. Hamburg are all over the place like at the moment.

aye doing my head in. Want Hamburg to score just to calm him down

City are so frustrating to watch. A few good touches/ passes then someone screws up. Caicedo's been shocking and so has Dunne he's lucky to still be playing.

Caicedo is a total donkey.

£6m for an unkown striker who had hardly scored even in the Swiss league? I suspect some dodgy dealings went on there.

City should take him off, put Robinho in the middle and stick Petrov on the left wing. Dunne needs to come off before he gets a red card too, I'd drop Kompany back and put a more attack minded player in.

oooops

He is a donkey, he's their bloody Ameobi. He might score but he's still such an awful awful player.

fucking hell.

"Was this ACTUALLY a foul?"

Yes, yes it was. He buried his studs into the mans thigh. He was within his rights to go for it, and there was no malice, but it was a FUCKING FOUL.