The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

So thats now our best striker injured, our then best midfielder and best player injured, and our current best player now injured. ffs.

Eh, what happened?

Jagielka injured. Didn't look good.

Guest firetotheworks

So thats now our best striker injured, our then best midfielder and best player injured, and our current best player now injured. ffs.

Eh, what happened?

Could have happened at a worse time I suppose, I cant see anyone taking 6th off you at this stage.

Eh, what happened?

Could have happened at a worse time I suppose, I cant see anyone taking 6th off you at this stage.

Our league season is over, we're gonna be 6th or maybe 5th.

Was more thinking of May 30th.

Having Arteta and Yakubu out was bad enough  :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Eh, what happened?

Arteta's not even that good man, he's got nowt on Nicky Butt.

Eh, what happened?

Arteta's not even that good man, he's got nowt on Nicky Butt.

Correction; he's got nowt on Geremi. Be serious ffs.

Guest kingdawson

Further edit to Howard Webb's wikipedia entry:

Howard Webb is a big fan of Manchester United and has been since he was a young boy.[citation needed] He attends every chance he gets.[citation needed] Because he is a Manchester United fan , he give penalty kick when Spurs is up 2-0 . Stupid refreeing . You will die Howard Webb . You will....

:lol:

doesn't that kinda sound like Kingdawson in all seriousness

Who are you?

Anyway, we were super s*** second half. Simply laid down and died. One thing i don't get though, Ronaldo was given a yellow for his blatant kick at lennon, so how didn't he get a second yellow for taking his top off?

Howard Webb is a big fan of Manchester United and has been since he was a young boy.[citation needed] He attends every chance he gets.[citation needed] Because he is a Manchester United fan , he give penalty kick when Spurs is up 2-0 . Stupid refreeing . You will die Howard Webb . You will....

Who are you?

Anyway, we were super s*** second half. Simply laid down and died. One thing i don't get though, Ronaldo was given a yellow for his blatant kick at lennon, so how didn't he get a second yellow for taking his top off?

Answer in bold.

Guest kingdawson

KD, you ALWAYS have some gripe with the referee after every Spurs loss. It amuses me, even in these dark times.

Did you not see his performance today. Jenas 1 foul = yellow, Woodgate 1 foul = yellow, Scholes 4-5 fouls = 1 yellow, Ronaldo 4-5 fouls = 1 yellow. He was beyond a joke.

tbh we've had a lot of decisions go against us this season (away from home), so i will make a point of it, if we've been treated unfairly.

Who are you?

Those two cannot exist in the same sentence, it would mean the world was fair. :kinnear:

In fairness if the above actually occurred then he's got a point - Ronaldo yet again getting away with it.

Do you think you will put up much of a fight next weekend?

At the SOS? Fatigue caught up with us today; as it would with any team after the past week. A week off is what the doctor ordered. Personally I think it'll be a draw.

KD, you ALWAYS have some gripe with the referee after every Spurs loss. It amuses me, even in these dark times.

Did you not see his performance today. Jenas 1 foul = yellow, Woodgate 1 foul = yellow, Scholes 4-5 fouls = 1 yellow, Ronaldo 4-5 fouls = 1 yellow. He was beyond a joke.

tbh we've had a lot of decisions go against us this season (away from home), so i will make a point of it, if we've been treated unfairly.

You do have a point, but it still amuses me.

In fairness if the above actually occurred then he's got a point - Ronaldo yet again getting away with it.

Do you think you will put up much of a fight next weekend?

At the SOS? Fatigue caught up with us today; as it would with any team after the past week. A week off is what the doctor ordered. Personally I think it'll be a draw.

that would be fine by us, need to keep their confidence low! just hope Moyes doesnt react to the dissappointment of Jagielka getting injured by fielding a weakened side.

Guest kingdawson

According to: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/live_text/default.stm

Ronaldo wasn't cautioned for the Lennon thing.

If that is true, i'm even more disgusted then i was a few minutes ago. Does anyone remember that particular incident? he actually kicked/tripped up Lennon when he were attacking. It was so cynical, it was actually funny. How did he not get booked?. Ok for sure Webb was corrupt.

Guest sicko2ndbest

According to: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/live_text/default.stm

If that is true, i'm even more disgusted then i was a few minutes ago. Does anyone remember that particular incident? he actually kicked/tripped up Lennon when he were attacking. It was so cynical, it was actually funny. How did he not get booked?. Ok for sure Webb was corrupt.

Not a massive Spurs fan KD, and would hate to see the bin dippers win the title

but

you were robbed today of a comfortable win

- how that was a penalty is beyond me

- Ronaldo takes his top off and petunantly kicks Lennon up in the air and only receives a yellow

The backlash from Liverpool supporters/ officials/ players will be extreme and rightfully so

You now have the makings of a top top side with Redknapp in charge and i would much prefer you to be the team challenging the top 4 than those money rich arabs from moss side

Good luck mate

Eh, what happened?

you better take your game against the scum seriously, dude.

but

- Ronaldo takes his top off and petunantly kicks Lennon up in the air and only receives a yellow

The backlash from Liverpool supporters/ officials/ players will be extreme and rightfully so

You now have the makings of a top top side with Redknapp in charge and i would much prefer you to be the team challenging the top 4 than those money rich arabs from moss side

Good luck mate

:angry:

Guest kingdawson

but

Good luck mate

Man, a pro spurs post on here? i really don't know how to react, except tell you that your analysis was spot on. Cheers mate :thup: :thup:.

but

Good luck mate

Man, a pro spurs post on here? i really don't know how to react, except tell you that your analysis was spot on. Cheers mate :thup: :thup:.

Thing is KD, you've had the makings of a top 4 a side for a while now. What is there to suggest next season will be your season?

Guest optimistic nit

While I couldn't give a fuck who won the game, that absolutely shit decision has turned the game.

It's something I worry about for us in these next few games. You can have a very very good game, but if the referee can't even tell when the direction of a ball clearly changes, we're still far from safety.

:thup:

A decision like that could easily send us down.

or keep us up mind, and the way we've been playing lately an awful refereeing decision might be the only thing that can :razz:

and btw that was clearly clearly not a penalty, i cant see for the life of me how anyone can think it was even close to one.