The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

HAHAHAHA

Another year slumming it for Leeds!!

I think I'll wait a couple of weeks before I decide how to react  :undecided:

Feel sorry for Leeds like..... think they have suffered enough now.

SSN (and Man Utd fans) make me fucking sick.

'How hard was it seeing Liverpool win those titles?'

Yeah, I'm sure it was SOOOOOOOOOOO tough just having 17... Fuck's sake. They don't know they're born.

Joe Murphy's a right cocky c*nt.

Yeah i've noticed that, seems like a right tosser.

Aye, calling that tall guy a c***?

And when he saved one of the penalties he spun up laughing and shouted, "f*cking sh*t". Didn't care who won but wanted MK Dons to win just because of that tosser.

You've never been more wrong to be honest. Joe's a top lad and a fantastic keeper. He's very active in working with the disabled supporters club at Scunthorpe, and is one of the first players to acknowledge the fans wherever they go following the team.

I can't believe people on here would rather see Leeds, Millwall or MK Dons get promoted instead of Scunthorpe. Amazing really.

And when he saved one of the penalties he spun up laughing and shouted, "f*cking sh*t". Didn't care who won but wanted MK Dons to win just because of that tosser.

You've never been more wrong to be honest. Joe's a top lad and a fantastic keeper. He's very active in working with the disabled supporters club at Scunthorpe, and is one of the first players to acknowledge the fans wherever they go following the team.

I can't believe people on here would rather see Leeds, Millwall or MK Dons get promoted instead of Scunthorpe. Amazing really.

I wanted MK Dons tbh. It's an easy game to get to for me.

See, I can appreciate that reason :D

Horrible club full of plastic fans though. Spoke to a couple of old guys in a Lloyds bar before the game who had never been to a match before, but they were kitted up with club t-shirts, scarves and gloves. Mental.

Guest Brummiemag

I want scunthorpe to get promoted, hate Leeds and Millwall. Would like to see Leeds stay in the third division as long as possible - bunch of arrogant wankers.  Met some scunthorpe fans in London last year, before the West Ham game, on their way to Watford, great bunch of lads. 

Guest LucaAltieri

Rooney heads wide.

Ronaldo has been limping for the last 10-15 minutes.

It has been all Arsenal possession with Man United looking to hit them on the break.

Guest LucaAltieri

Boring as fuck.

Man United only trying in short, infrequent burst. Arsenal look good until they meet United's back 4 and then they get less penetration than Nixon.

For the most part it has been scruffy shots from the edge of Man United's box.

It's a shame because it's quite an open game otherwise. If someone tried a bit harder this could be a good game.

Guest Darth Toon

It's great that Rooney can hurl 4-letter abuse right into the linesman's face without even being spoken to - what a character eh?

Guest LucaAltieri

Can see Arsenal getting someone sent off here.

RVP, Fabregas, Nasri, and Arshavin all booked. They can't touch a United player without getting carded.

Guest Darth Toon

Apparently Evra pissed them off by saying it was "men against babies" last time they played - looks like they're out to nobble him....

Guest LucaAltieri

Could have been a Man United penalty there.

Fabianski tried a sliding tackle from behind on Tevez. To his credit Tevez stayed on his feet.

Guest LucaAltieri

Fucking hell, Andy Gray. Is there a commentator anywhere in the world, in any sport, that talks as much shit as he does?

See, I can appreciate that reason :D

Horrible club full of plastic fans though. Spoke to a couple of old guys in a Lloyds bar before the game who had never been to a match before, but they were kitted up with club t-shirts, scarves and gloves. Mental.

I want some MK Dons gloves...