The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

I think that's Leeds well in the shitter now, they could be in that league for a few years to come.

Getting promoted this season was their only chance of keeping the likes of Beckford, Becchio and Delph.

We all hate Leeds Scum, We all hate Leeds Scum, We all Leeds Scum...I'm over the moon. After 6 months of Leeds fans taunting me of how we'll play each other next season I'd like to say a big Aaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Guest neesy111

Leeds are the most hated club in the country, so hahahaha

they give us Dennis Wise, so they deserve it

We all hate Leeds Scum, We all hate Leeds Scum, We all Leeds Scum...I'm over the moon. After 6 months of Leeds fans taunting me of how we'll play each other next season I'd like to say a big Aaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!

You have to love the mentality of football fans really. After everything Leeds have gone through, their fans think they are in a position to taunt another teams fans  :laugh: :idiot2:

Yep; that's the very thing. Being in a 'neutral' sorta zone, the cretins tend to sway mainly towards Leeds. You know you've got a deluded Leeds cunt when they're bragging to you about "how they're going to roll Newcastle over next season".

Ha! HA!

Joe Murphy's a right cocky c*nt.

Yeah i've noticed that, seems like a right tosser.

Aye, calling that tall guy a cunt?

Think he was saying shit before every pen, one of the MK Don's players gave the "be quiet" celebration after he scored his pen.

Aye, calling that tall guy a c***?

And when he saved one of the penalties he spun up laughing and shouted, "f*cking sh*t". Didn't care who won but wanted MK Dons to win just because of that tosser.

Aye, calling that tall guy a c***?

And when he saved one of the penalties he spun up laughing and shouted, "f*cking sh*t". Didn't care who won but wanted MK Dons to win just because of that tosser.

Wrong answer!  Epic football fail, tbh.   MK Dons should be hated second only to the Mackems by every right-minded football fan, and it's a disgrace to want anything other than defeat in their every match.  Franchise football is WRONG.

Guest Brewcastle

Leeds are the most hated club in the country, so hahahaha

they give us Dennis Wise, so they deserve it

I think Mr. Ashley gave us the hobbit Wise......

:angry:

MK Dons are everything, everything that is wrong about football.

not to the fans in milton keynes.

it's so long gone now it should be let go.

Nope.  The only people who have legitimate claims to be supporting MK Dons are children about 12 years old and younger who live in Milton Keynes.  These are the only group of people who could 1) pick MK Dons as their local side, and 2) not be old enough to have been supporting another side beforehand.  Makes me sick seeing 40 year old men and women cheering MK Dons in their stands: if they're not ex-Wimbledon fans [And how many of them are? Very few is the answer.  And even that's not-on IMO.] then what the fuck have they been doing with their lives up until that point?  Why aren't they already a Luton fan, or a Northampton fan, or even a Man Utd/Liverpool glory hunter?  They are either noveau football fans who don't have any real love for the game and only watch football because a franchise team happens to play on their doorstep, or they've switched teams and they used to follow someone else.  Both types of these adult fans have no place in the game IMO, and the day can't come soon enough where MK Dons get relegated right to the very bottom of the football pyramid.