Liverpool pathetic fans

Guest BooBoo

To totally disregard any posts previous let me have my two penneth.

Lets put it one way, our support was good for the first 20minutes.  I enjoyed the atmosphere and thought we outsung the other team.  Events on the pitch took a downturn, we began to become less 'united' in our support.  The Liverpool fans still remained relatively quiet.

Now, I know the argument of 'were winning, we dont need to shout and scream' can sometimes come into play, but howay...

Imagine this scenario:

The year is 95, we are playing Liverpool Away, the scoreline is 5 -1 to us.  We are top of the league at Christmas with a 3 point lead.

What would the atmosphere be like?

Picture it?  Good?

Now picture their fans today.

Silent, minus 4 minutes after each goal.  

Results and performances on the pitch go hand in hand with the atmosphere, but a team pushing for 1st spot come the end of the season, in the champions league and looking very strong could have, and should have had a very very strong support, or at least some atmosphere.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Blackburn managed to create more noise than these lot.

All I'm trying to highlight in the above is the fact that, yes, we were getting absolutely raped on the pitch...but to drown out a team that are top of the league, in the champions league and are winning 5-1 is brilliant.

:clap:

Thank you NUFC and Singing Section for reminding me of what it means to SUPPORT my team no matter how much of a disgrace we are on the field.  

Supporters are the life and soul of NUFC, and no matter how shite we are, we (personally speaking) showed how much we care today.

I'm fucking serious

You're also on the verge of a ban so I'd shut it if I were you.

If 9 gets banned I'm walking. The nimord is one of the top 2 posters on this wretched site.

I can't believe a woman has the time to moderate an internet site when surely  she is busy enough peeling the carrots and scrubbing the dishes. It is fair game though we should join together as supporters and stop squabbling over trivial matters

You'd be amazed at what I've got time to do, all whilst being 7 months pregnant aswell! Amazing.

This thread is on the verge of being locked unless the stupidity and insults stop. Simple as that. Any attempts to re-open the petty squabble will result in said threads also being deleted and the posters being banned.

awww, but the insults and petty squabbles are the best bit.

I saw a few Liverpool fans with Geordie accents, was quite sad.

Liverpool are at least the equal of Man Utd in the glory hunter stakes. Irish, Welsh, Asians, Scots. They all take their place on the "scouse " Kop.

Guest toonlass

To totally disregard any posts previous let me have my two penneth.

Lets put it one way, our support was good for the first 20minutes.  I enjoyed the atmosphere and thought we outsung the other team.  Events on the pitch took a downturn, we began to become less 'united' in our support.  The Liverpool fans still remained relatively quiet.

Now, I know the argument of 'were winning, we dont need to shout and scream' can sometimes come into play, but howay...

Imagine this scenario:

The year is 95, we are playing Liverpool Away, the scoreline is 5 -1 to us.  We are top of the league at Christmas with a 3 point lead.

What would the atmosphere be like?

Picture it?  Good?

Now picture their fans today.

Silent, minus 4 minutes after each goal.  

Results and performances on the pitch go hand in hand with the atmosphere, but a team pushing for 1st spot come the end of the season, in the champions league and looking very strong could have, and should have had a very very strong support, or at least some atmosphere.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, Blackburn managed to create more noise than these lot.

All I'm trying to highlight in the above is the fact that, yes, we were getting absolutely raped on the pitch...but to drown out a team that are top of the league, in the champions league and are winning 5-1 is brilliant.

:clap:

Thank you NUFC and Singing Section for reminding me of what it means to SUPPORT my team no matter how much of a disgrace we are on the field.  

Supporters are the life and soul of NUFC, and no matter how shite we are, we (personally speaking) showed how much we care today.

I remember a game I was at once at St James Park we were winning 5-0 and the atmosphere was belter. If I remember correctly the date was Oct 20th 1996.

I'm fucking serious

You're also on the verge of a ban so I'd shut it if I were you.

If 9 gets banned I'm walking. The nimord is one of the top 2 posters on this wretched site.

I can't believe a woman has the time to moderate an internet site when surely  she is busy enough peeling the carrots and scrubbing the dishes. It is fair game though we should join together as supporters and stop squabbling over trivial matters

You'd be amazed at what I've got time to do, all whilst being 7 months pregnant aswell! Amazing.

This thread is on the verge of being locked unless the stupidity and insults stop. Simple as that. Any attempts to re-open the petty squabble will result in said threads also being deleted and the posters being banned.

awww, but the insults and petty squabbles are the best bit.

You'll get sent to bed with no supper mind!

While I understand the argument that it was an early kick off so they hadnt had any ale.  Hang on a minute, THAT is an excuse for the home fans not the aways surely isnt it?

I would reckon 90% of my pre match alcohol on away trips is consumed on the journey with just 10% consumed at the destination.

If the kickoff is 12 you start drinking when you leave at 6/7, simple isnt it?

And yes, I hate Geordie Liverpool fans, theres loads, I know one who is always Liverpool this and Liverpool that when really his interest in football is minute.

c***.

Guest toonlass

While I understand the argument that it was an early kick off so they hadnt had any ale.  Hang on a minute, THAT is an excuse for the home fans not the aways surely isnt it?

I would reckon 90% of my pre match alcohol on away trips is consumed on the journey with just 10% consumed at the destination.

If the kickoff is 12 you start drinking when you leave at 6/7, simple isnt it?

And yes, I hate Geordie Liverpool fans, theres loads, I know one who is always Liverpool this and Liverpool that when really his interest in football is minute.

c***.

My ex, a scouser and a red, used to do his nut about Liverpool fans up here. Would go and ask them why they supported Liverpool and then tell them to support their local team.

There were a few Scottish people around us, not the regular NUFC ones, not scouse jocks either, just doing the weekend for a bit of shopping so had got tickets for a bit of fun. Nice people. Hibs supporters.

Big group that continually get up, talk about how shit the SPL is, then keep going in twos to get pints?

There were a few Scottish people around us, not the regular NUFC ones, not scouse jocks either, just doing the weekend for a bit of shopping so had got tickets for a bit of fun. Nice people. Hibs supporters.

Big group that continually get up, talk about how shit the SPL is, then keep going in twos to get pints?

I dunno, barely understood a word they said.

Its funny, at the Boro away game I met two lads, Newcastle fans from Scotland, it was their first away game and they were trying to hide the fact that they were Scottish.  :lol:

They kept just saying the words we have in common like "Aye, Heed, toon" etc.  I fell for it for a while till I caught them out and realised they were Jocks.  They said they werent sure if they would get trouble or not from the Geordies for being Scottish.

Canny lads though.

Guest Sheik Yerbouti

Can we please end this bullshit that the press have duped football supporters with that Liverpool have "fans" deserving of success. However much their players humiliated us on the field today, they were embarassed off the field by our fans with a thorough non performance.

Great European nights at Anfield? Yes its great when you're playing Barcelona/ Chelsea/ whoever in the Champions League. These however are the same morons who booed their team off just because they drew v West Ham to go top of the league. Utter cretins.

People think Man Utd carry fans from elsewhere, but seriously look at this lot of scavengers. They deserve absolutely nothing.

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/842/843430.JPG

Its funny, at the Boro away game I met two lads, Newcastle fans from Scotland, it was their first away game and they were trying to hide the fact that they were Scottish.  :lol:

They kept just saying the words we have in common like "Aye, Heed, toon" etc.  I fell for it for a while till I caught them out and realised they were Jocks.  They said they werent sure if they would get trouble or not from the Geordies for being Scottish.

Canny lads though.

The Jocks hate the English and automatically think we also hate them.

Guest The German

Its laughable really, that the folk sitting at home behind their computers think it right to lord it over those who actually shelled out to support the team.

I don't have any right to lord about anyone to be honest. We (My family) has not so much money and didn't want to let myself alone to the Toon as far as I'm not 16, but with my collected money it should be possible to fly one week to Newcastle in March/April. I'm a Newcastle Supporter since around 5-6 years, it's not that easy if you are living in Germany to get on Newcastle. Of course at the beginng I less cared but then even more and more I found my fever for a club thouthand miles away which hasn't won anything in the last years. Who cares?. Since along time ago I have followed (nearly / more than alot) all Newcastle matches first in Internet streams, later on f**king expensive Pay-TV. Sitting here and be trusty to a club like Newcastle is not that easy from some thouthand miles away. I could like all the others here support one of the Big 4 and not make myself look like a clown standing with my Newcastle scarf on the school floor. No matter of results or whatever, me, and more then alot of other people follow this club too with a really passion from other countrys, theres just no other possiblity. Are we then less worth supporters? Of course we are not the same as someone who has a season ticket singing in St James Park, like we all from different countrys would more or less love to do. I'm not the same as you as a seaon ticket holder, I even wasn't at Newcastle. But I think that I'm still a toon supporter over years like you even just before my PC, in School or in Forums like this, I do not help the team in stadium, but you don't have to blame us and we are not any less worth only because we were born and raised at the wrong places... I wish you all the best of nights!

Canny lads though.

errr.......we don't bring the bairns to away games.....

Liverpool fans are the biggest mirror-kissers in the game.

They GENUINELY believe they "deserve" success because they've been successful in the past.

(What makes it a thousand times worse is the stinking football journos agree....)

Amused by an example of this above - "How can you get behind a team etc etc"

We do whether we are battering the opposition (all the more so actually) or being battered ourselves.

Liverpool fans have proved if they are being thumped (rare indeed) they DON'T respond well.

The Champions League they won - they were SILENT until the scouse charver almost single handedly

dragged them back into the game. All of a sudden, they found their voice.

NOT the qualities of "deserving fans"

Its laughable really, that the folk sitting at home behind their computers think it right to lord it over those who actually shelled out to support the team.

I don't have any right to lord about anyone to be honest. We (My family) has not so much money and didn't want to let myself alone to the Toon as far as I'm not 16, but with my collected money it should be possible to fly one week to Newcastle in March/April. I'm a Newcastle Supporter since around 5-6 years, it's not that easy if you are living in Germany to get on Newcastle. Of course at the beginng I less cared but then even more and more I found my fever for a club thouthand miles away which hasn't won anything in the last years. Who cares?. Since along time ago I have followed (nearly / more than alot) all Newcastle matches first in Internet streams, later on f**king expensive Pay-TV. Sitting here and be trusty to a club like Newcastle is not that easy from some thouthand miles away. I could like all the others here support one of the Big 4 and not make myself look like a clown standing with my Newcastle scarf on the school floor. No matter of results or whatever, me, and more then alot of other people follow this club too with a really passion from other countrys, theres just no other possiblity. Are we then less worth supporters? Of course we are not the same as someone who has a season ticket singing in St James Park, like we all from different countrys would more or less love to do. I'm not the same as you as a seaon ticket holder, I even wasn't at Newcastle. But I think that I'm still a toon supporter over years like you even just before my PC, in School or in Forums like this, I do not help the team in stadium, but you don't have to blame us and we are not any less worth only because we were born and raised at the wrong places... I wish you all the best of nights!

Great post!

When we're beating Liverpool on the pitch we can start criticising their supporters.

Really never understood this criticism of away fans thing, it's not as if their play suffered as a result yesterday.

We can critisise them whenever we like. They're two totally different issues.

I actually went to the game with two Liverpool fans from Berwick and sat inbetween them. Despite not saying anything when I mentioned it, I think they were quite surprised at how shit their fans were.