Kinnear's latest press conference

Decky

Harper has pretty much has 11 years worth of managers telling him he is number 2 to Given.

Still, any excuse to have a go eh?

Given is the better of the 2 keepers though. Given knows it, Kinnear knows it and, most importantly, Harper knows it.

With Krul being at Carlisle it's a straight choice between the 2 of them and he's chosen Given. And he's still getting shit for it! :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

Harper has pretty much has 11 years worth of managers telling him he is number 2 to Given.

Given is the better of the 2 keepers though. Given knows it, Kinnear knows it and, most importantly, Harper knows it.

With Krul being at Carlisle it's a straight choice between the 2 of them and he's chosen Given. And he's still getting shit for it! :lol:

You'll be the first to cry if Harper doesn't sign a new contract!

Gotcha.

Gotcha.

This whole "Given leaving" story his a myth perpetrated by the club to convince Harper to sign.

Gotcha.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Howay man, its pretty poor. Souness was slated for saying something fairly harmless about winning things with James Milners, which was basically him saying you wont win things with young inexperienced kids.

Just wait until Barton comes back and it'll be 'he's our best midfielder after Nicky Butt'

3 weeks ago he said he wanted to sell Enrique, last week later he basically said, Xisco doesn't exist. Why not just say nowt? He's completely clueless.

Gotcha.

Kinnear said: We actually rung the guy who made the statement and asked him why he put it out. He said he was aware that these clubs were interested in Shay. He told me that is what he read in the papers and he acted accordingly.

You presume the statement was sanctioned by Shay. But I am quite happy with what Shay told me. I have not got an unhappy player on my hands. He was very happy before training and there was no problem at all.

I am not misreading the situation, not at all. I'm quite happy with what has gone on. Shay will be on the team bus and play at Hull. As far as selecting my goalkeepers is concerned I have gone for the better one of the two, which is Shay.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article5435468.ece

Fuck me, way to motivate Harper who by the way has the small matter of a contract to sign. Can't see him signing that can you?

How old is Harper ? Your talking about this like Harper is some sort of easily offended retard who thinks hes been hard done by for the past 11yrs. If a player thinks he is better than the number one choice he leaves Harper hasn`t.

Likes his threads as he likes his television. Pointless and shit.

And yet based on his reaction to the above, he clearly doesn't like posts that fall into the same categories. Funny that.

At least 5 players in hopefully.

Oh btw Decky, Iceman

http://www.yourfashionblog.com/wp-content/uploads/ebay-coach-handbags.jpg

My Mam likes this bag, she says it looks like a Mulberry and was wondering whether you could confirm this? (seriously)