The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest Stephen927

Can I walk about or do i have to run?

You're on red team, if you don't run more than 10 miles throughout the course of the game you can join the scummy blues.

By the way, Dave and co, are you lot going to be a bit more sociable in the car park this time? You lot who already know each other didn't even bother to meet and greet, you all just stood there in a circle, almost like a playground mentality :lol:

By the way, Dave and co, are you lot going to be a bit more sociable in the car park this time? You lot who already know each other didn't even bother to meet and greet, you all just stood there in a circle, almost like a playground mentality :lol:

Get fucked I shook hands with everyone!

Get fucked I shook hands with everyone!

Aye, at the end. In the car park at the start it was just us lot that met for the first time having a kickabout and you "regulars" having your own seperate conversation :lol:

You didn't even speak to me until right at the end, when we shook. Although saying that, that was most likely tactical on your part.

I can't remember that like. Although before kickoff was a bit of a mishmash, what with the lights and all that.

I was just poking fun you know, I wasn't insulted or anything like that  :razz:

Guest Stephen927

I'm not introducing myself to anyone, you will know me by the trail of dead I leave behind.

Get f***ed I shook hands with everyone!

Aye, at the end. In the car park at the start it was just us lot that met for the first time having a kickabout and you "regulars" having your own seperate conversation :lol:

You didn't even speak to me until right at the end, when we shook. Although saying that, that was most likely tactical on your part.

Bollocks tbh, I can only speak for myself but I spoke to all of you.

I was talking to Dave.

Make your mind up.

Well, I mainly meant Dave. Otherwise I would have just said "you lot who already know each other".

I can remember talking to you fwiw, think I made a joke and you just looked very confused. :lol:

Well, I mainly meant Dave. Otherwise I would have just said "you lot who already know each other".

I can remember talking to you fwiw, think I made a joke and you just looked very confused. :lol:

Must have been a shit joke then!

Pilko, if you weren't such a massive cunt I'm sure we'd have been a lot more sociable. :laugh:

I prefer to phrase being a cunt as "having character".

I could have avoided that ban by saying NE5 "had character". Why didn't I think of this before?

Must have been a shit joke then!

You took it as if it was a serious comment, I can't even remember what it was now like, most likely summat stupid.

Can I walk about or do i have to run?

Are you playing LB or RB?

Why?

Think I'm playing LWF or summik. I dont know ask Pilko team manager.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You wanna play on the left mate. That way you'll not have to do much running and we both win.