The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Just wondering, how good are the two keepers?

I'm alright, used to play alot of 11 a side but not so much now.  I'm 6'2 so Im decent in the air, not afraid to go in at peoples legs on 1 on 1's, decent reflexes, decent kicking, probably just your slightly better than average sunday league keeper tbh.

Just wondering, how good are the two keepers?

I'm alright, used to play alot of 11 a side but not so much now.  I'm 6'2 so Im decent in the air, not afraid to go in at peoples legs on 1 on 1's, decent reflexes, decent kicking, probably just your slightly better than average sunday league keeper tbh.

Aye still makes you a proper keeper type. I'm just hoping NSG is 4ft2 and scared of the ball.

Big lad, comes off his line at pace, hesitancy isn't a word I'd use to describe him...fairly sure he took man AND ball a couple of times. 6'7" Pilko stayed away after that...

Big lad, comes off his line at pace, hesitancy isn't a word I'd use to describe him...fairly sure he took man AND ball a couple of times. 6'7" Pilko stayed away after that...

Oh well. Should be good craic banging 6 past him.

Pilko, no fear this time, don't fear injury, embrace them as a sign of your honour.

Bollocks :lol:, he clattered me twice in the first half (the first time after about a minute), and I scored in the second half whilst we raced to get there first, in similar fashion. it just so happened my slight touch took it past him and then I just about hit it into the net without falling over and scuffing it.

As happened last time, here's my go at a "schedule":

3:45pm: Last of the money is collected in and we head for the pitch

3:50pm: Warm-up consisting of over-zealous hamstring tests from O-Nut and loads of shooting from everyone else

3:55pm: National anthems sung (I'm Blue, Eiffel 65 and Red Alert, Basement Jaxx) and team photos taken

4:00pm: First half kicks off

4:02pm: Whatever is left of Dave and Nixon is shoved into a matchbox and the game continues

4:45pm: Half time, where the Party Rings come out and the losing team does that bit from 300 where he shouts SPARTTAAAAA

4:55pm: Second half kicks off, with hopefully still 22 people alive and breathing

5:09pm: Jay Jay Sea arrives again smoking a tab on the sideline in a suit

5:40pm: The game ends and the losing team all round on their shittest player, whilst the player who scored the winner is carried off by the other team on a matress to the nearest boozer

(11:32pm: stupeedo realises that he overslept and rues the red team's victory :shifty:)

Haha, I just met with Stephen, Neil and Nixon in town a few weeks ago and we had a kickabout, it wasn't a proper "training session" as it were :lol:

I had a dream that I met Nixon and Dave at Churchill playing fields, they were sitting on a park bench whilst I was saving shots from some random person.

Weird

Guest Stephen927

Can someone confirm the location of this... near the Benton training ground, past Blue Flames and near the university campus?

Can someone confirm the location of this... near the Benton training ground, past Blue Flames and near the university campus?

The entrance is at the other end of Red Hall Drive(if coming off the Coast Road), part of Northumbria Uni's Coach Lane Campus, just up from Henderson Halls/Cochrane Park (Newcastle Uni residences)

Newcastle United academy backs onto the complex, afaik

I had a dream Pilko and Nixon were doing it and eating ice cream after.

As if there'd be any left for me. It would be like that John Goodman gag off Family Guy.

"I've told you, you can have what's left!"

"But there's never any left!"