The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Guest michaelfoster

All these last minute switcheroos are confusing me. Team chemistry rating has dropped to 50%. We're in desperate need of an English manager card using 4-4-2.

Kinnear is available, he has plenty heart

Updated the OP with some stuff (times/cost/post-match plans). If anyone wants anything added then let me know. Trying to take this on now Greg can't make it.

I'll update the squads nearer the time, in case we have any more people signing up.

WE HAVE A REF BOOKED

£25 - FA Qualified, likes to let the game flow, refs intramural/sunday league usually.

otherwise it will become a farce,.....er, ...a bigger farce

WE HAVE A REF BOOKED

£25 - FA Qualified, likes to let the game flow, refs intramural/sunday league usually.

I love you.

Good work though. I hope he's aware that we're just pissing about mind.

Who's gonna be the first one sent off then? :shifty:

tbh you're probably most likely. It's gonna be frustrating being run ragged by the dan b-pilko strike partnership. Who needs the SAS when you can have the B 'n P  :shifty:

Who's gonna be the first one sent off then? :shifty:

tbh you're probably most likely. It's gonna be frustrating being run ragged by the dan b-pilko strike partnership. Who needs the SAS when you can have the B 'n P  :shifty:

:spit:

Oh, you're being serious, aren't you?

He's fully aware that it's a frienly game organised for a Newcastle United 'supporters club' (oh shit, I've turned into Frank Gilmour) and that, at the request of the older members, we're having rolling subs...

Guest Heneage

WE HAVE A REF BOOKED

Surely myself or Luca should book the ref, with our Italian connections it will be a fair game. :shifty:

And Ill speak to Nick tonight.

Sounds like you're scared of the B 'n P to me.

In reality, I just hope the blue team are all really bad at football.

Rich and I will be like the new Vidic and Ferdinand.

He's fully aware that it's a frienly game organised for a Newcastle United 'supporters club' (oh shit, I've turned into Frank Gilmour) and that, at the request of the older members, we're having rolling subs...

So you didn't go with the old "I'm meeting some friends from the internets" line?

sounds like i really wont be needed at cb, then

sounds like i really wont be needed at cb, then

You're down as playing up front. :laugh:

We'll be clearing up at the back allowing you to do your stuff up the other end of the pitch. ;)

Nice one, Gambling Gorrilla has sorted me with a lift.  :coolsmiley:

Hope the weather is nice for it. I'm bringing some spare shinnies with me just incase someone hasn't got a pair, and am OK in thinking moulds will be just fine for this?

I'm going to make the effort to speak and see everyone before and after the game if possible, to put faces to usernames and so forth.

Guest Stephen927

Nice one, Gambling Gorrilla has sorted me with a lift.  :coolsmiley:

Hope the weather is nice for it. I'm bringing some spare shinnies with me just incase someone hasn't got a pair, and am OK in thinking moulds will be just fine for this?

I'm going to make the effort to speak and see everyone before and after the game if possible, to put faces to usernames and so forth.

Aye I'll borrow them mate, Wullie has a nasty streak.

can everyone please bring shinpads with them - not because we're expecting a load of vicious challenges but because there are likely to be some tired bodies & minds who may accidentally catch the man and not the ball!