The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

No, we win either way.

how? if keegan wins, the club (bigger than keegan remember) doesnt benefit at all. we get X million further in the red.

Like we would ever see that 10 million anyway, and if KK does win the truth is OUT once and for all. Yet another NAIL in Ashleys coffin.

If Ashley wins and KK is proven to be a c*** (which i dont think he will)  It finally gets rid of the monkey off the cubs back with the fans and the club doesnt lose 10 mil or whatever.  Not that the club would ever see that money. 

See our last few transfer windows for proof.

it's not so m uch that we'd ever see it,more so that any buyer would possibly have to find another 10mill to takeover the club as ashley would be unlikely to pay keegan himself.

I presonally think and this is just me, if fat git sold the club during this court case and then left quickly. I think KK would trike a deal with the new owners, KKs gripe is with Ashley, Llambias, wise and his other bitches.  It just so happens these bastards were running the club at the time.

I personally think Keegan's claim is only a bargaining chip to try and get the club to drop it's claim against him.

That is quite possible. All the media and fan emphasis has been on Keegan's action against the club. As I said above the club's action against KK could be a harder one for the defence. A lot depends on what Keegan's employment contract said about his duties, areas of responsibility and powers - and then whether the club breached any of those. 

No, we win either way.

how? if keegan wins, the club (bigger than keegan remember) doesnt benefit at all. we get X million further in the red.

Like we would ever see that 10 million anyway, and if KK does win the truth is OUT once and for all. Yet another NAIL in Ashleys coffin.

If Ashley wins and KK is proven to be a c*** (which i dont think he will)  It finally gets rid of the monkey off the cubs back with the fans and the club doesnt lose 10 mil or whatever.  Not that the club would ever see that money. 

it's not so m uch that we'd ever see it,more so that any buyer would possibly have to find another 10mill to takeover the club as ashley would be unlikely to pay keegan himself.

I presonally think and this is just me, if fat git sold the club during this court case and then left quickly. I think KK would trike a deal with the new owners, KKs gripe is with Ashley, Llambias, wise and his other bitches.  It just so happens these bastards were running the club at the time.

I personally think Keegan's claim is only a bargaining chip to try and get the club to drop it's claim against him.

any verificatiuon on which claim was lodged first ?

He would never have been sacked. He was appointed to be a figurehead, putting a fan friendly face on Ashley's non-investment and taking the blame for poor results. Ashley would of course magnanimously let the fans hero carry on as "manager" despite his poor results with the brilliant squad of players assembled by Dennis.

He could of course have carried on futilely in the job, collecting his paycheck rather than risk being sued for £2m by the club as he is now (he was only in it for the money you know).

If Keegan wins £8m or whatever, does anyone seriously think that £8m would have otherwise been spent by Ashley on the club?  :nope:

If Keegan loses and the club gets £2m off him does anyone seriously think that £2m will go into the transfer kitty  :nope:

Win or lose, under Ashley it will make fuck all difference to the money we spend on the squad. All it will change is the price he will get when/if he ever sells up.

The £8 million doesn't come from Ashley, it has to come from the club coffers unless Ashley injects even more of his own money in (which has to be unlikely), so of course this would impact the squad. Whether that's fewer players in, or wage reductions and more players forced out; forgetting the personalities involved, I don't want to see us lose this case as it's bound to impact on our chances of promotion.

thats why we've sold so quickly already.

Sorry, I edited in a condition.

no probs. it's also why i put a "possibly" in my original sentence. i think he really wants to sell but he wants what he considers to be the best possible price.

Guest The Libertine

If THE CLUB wins It finally gets rid of the monkey off the cubs back with the fans and the club doesnt lose 10 mil or whatever.

i've filtered out the childish s*** so we're left with common sense. with a major edit of course.

Ha ha, its KK V Ashley and his wankers crew. 

The club cant run without the people who manage it. His gripe is with the owner and the decision makers.

We'll soon find out anyway.

even though he's suing the club? ashley wont be paying any money to keegan, the club will. so its keegan vs the club (and keegan vs the fans to a very, very large extent).

Fool.

fine, bend over and take it. i'll keep supporting the club.

No, we win either way.

No, Ashley would have to accept £10m less if he really wants to sell.

If you think he is willing to do that. I would take the view that a quick sale would simply become even less likely. Great. :facepalm:

Bottled Dog

exactly right. KK is suing the club, not Ashley and if he wins, it is going to be ultimately the club that suffers because Ashley will sell a player or two to pay if off in January.

KK is not stupid, He will know this and consequently, his beloved NUFC will suffer.

Personally, I think he will lose his case and the club may be reprieved from losing further players.

Bottled Dog

exactly right. KK is suing the club, not Ashley and if he wins, it is going to be ultimately the club that suffers because Ashley will sell a player or two to pay if off in January.

KK is not stupid, He will know this and consequently, his beloved NUFC will suffer.

Personally, I think he will lose his case and the club may be reprieved from losing further players.

I hear the twang of heartstrings in the last sentence. You sure there isn't further milking to be had??

Bottled Dog

They could of course sell the remaining rubbish brought in by the wonderful structure to meet the cost in an outpouring of irony.

(Of course the resale value illustrates the success of said system).

I agree with UV that this is all just a front, probably from both parties to try and save face.

I am no legal eagle but wouldnt we have had some major developments by now had either party really been serious about putting a legal case forward ?

As with all Ashley dealings, the press dont really have any idea of what is happening within the walls of the club. Do we actually know that there are any legal claims on the table ? I know Llambias has made reference to something going on between the 2 parties but sadly we have since seen that anything that comes out of his mouth is just utter bullshit.

I hope Keegan wins his case. For me its not against the club,.. but Ashleys regime.

we need regime change.

btw.

Keegan,.. won 55% of his games, best in our history.

I hope Keegan gets fuck all.

And I fail to understand anyone who wants him to take one single penny off the Club / Ashley.

Do folk really think that Ashley will foot the bill? Or will it be likely that any payout to Keegan will end any further loan players coming in or players being almost thrown out the door at any old price to cover the cost come the next transfer window?

Fuck off Keegan. I hope you get what you deserve. Nowt.

Spot on, anyone who wants Keegan to win is not a fan of the club, but is an idiot Keegan supporter.

I hope Keegan wins his case. For me its not against the club,.. but Ashleys regime.

we need regime change.

btw.

I hope Keegan gets f*** all.

And I fail to understand anyone who wants him to take one single penny off the Club / Ashley.

Do folk really think that Ashley will foot the bill? Or will it be likely that any payout to Keegan will end any further loan players coming in or players being almost thrown out the door at any old price to cover the cost come the next transfer window?

f*** off Keegan. I hope you get what you deserve. Nowt.

Spot on, anyone who wants Keegan to win is not a fan of the club, but is an idiot Keegan supporter.

Typical pro ashley sympathiser and KK hater!

In WWII you would have been sniffing hitlers crotch.

Its not about wanting KK to win, its about getting to the truth.

we need regime change.

btw.

if its about getting at the truth why have you already nailed your colours ?

Maybe people are scared that if Ashley wins, he might suddenly get a sudden surge of confidence and decide he is loved again and do a u-turn and decide not to sell.

Thats an absolutely horrific thought so to avoid him even getting close to that kind of mentality, it would be important for KK to win any case.

we need regime change.

btw.

You are so full of fuking shit its unreal.

I'm wanting what's best for the club, and that is KK losing this court case. Truth comes second. KK 3rd.

I know all of that is the opposite way round for you and what matters is KK walking away with so much money it could destroy us getting back in to the prem after the gutless cunt walked out on us leading to our relegation, but there you go, not all of us live up KK's arse crack licking his insides out.

we need regime change.

btw.

Because of the evidence over the past year and a bit with Ashley fucking the club about.  If it turns out KK has been a propper cunt in all this then so be it.  Its another monkey off the clubs back.

Like I said its a win either way as the club would never see the money in the first place.

Guest The Libertine

Maybe people are scared that if Ashley wins, he might suddenly get a sudden surge of confidence and decide he is loved again and do a u-turn and decide not to sell.

Thats an absolutely horrific thought so to avoid him even getting close to that kind of mentality, it would be important for KK to win any case.

nobody is thinking that. certain people on here just want keegan to win so they can score a point. its really that simple.

nobody is thinking that. certain people on here just want keegan to win so they can score a point. its really that simple.

:clap:

we need regime change.

btw.

Because of the evidence over the past year and a bit with Ashley f***ing the club about.  If it turns out KK has been a propper c*** in all this then so be it.  Its another monkey off the clubs back.

Like I said its a win either way as the club would never see the money in the first place.

tbf keegan has a history of being less than truthful (remember his reasons for leaving first time round) and playing power games (ray wilkins still wont speak to him apparently).

right now i trust neither.  both try to spin things their way. thats why i want more evidence preferably in a court of law where hopefully the threat of perjury may get at some truth.

Weak and lame, and expected from you.

You fully deserveone of these

:facepalm:.

i could use the same argument for you, silly sod.  :dowie:

nobody is thinking that. certain people on here just want Ashley to win so they can score a points. its really that simple

I am not sure. I think people just have 100% confidence that KK will be proven to be the injured party.

:dowie:

:dowie:

You dont think it possible for Ashley to change his mind again if he were to win ?

I am not sure. I think people just have 100% confidence that KK will be proven to be the injured party.

because it's KK. if the roles were reversed and wise were the manager and KK the DoF many would still back keegan due to personalities.

Guest The Libertine

Weak and lame, and expected from you.

You fully deserveone of these

:facepalm:.

i could use the same argument for you, silly sod.  :dowie:

nobody is thinking that. certain people on here just want Ashley to win so they can score a points. its really that simple

i'd call you a WUM but i think you're just THAT stupid and you actually believe this shit you're spouting.