February 4th - New Open NUSC Meeting - Download link (most of it) in OP

Tom_NUFC

Have you seen last years accounts? Where he put in at least £20m of his own money to keep the club going.

I guess you see what you want to see

The accounts also had a note mentioning that he'd put a further £10 million in.

Ive seen that Years accounts yes, just as had he when he made the statement to which Im referring to.

I might be wrong but I'm sure he said that he would put the money in, I can't remember him saying that it was specifically for transfers.

Thats not my issue, my issue is him lying to us, then treating us with contempt.

It makes me very suspicious of his real reasons for buying the club and the asset stripping, lack of investment, zero communication and f*** all ambition lead me to the conclusion they're not good reasons.

For that reason Im out until he is.

The only thing I can see on your list is a lack of communication, the others just aren't true although lack of ambition is a possibility.

So you never saw the article he did, where he was willing to put £20m of his own money in for transfer on top of what we self generated amongst other lies?

I guess you see what you want to see.

Have you seen last years accounts? Where he put in at least £20m of his own money to keep the club going.

Ive seen that Years accounts yes, just as had he when he made the statement to which Im referring to.

The accounts which were filed a few weks ago?

Guest SellSholaFor1M

So you never saw the article he did, where he was willing to put £20m of his own money in for transfer on top of what we self generated amongst other lies?

Did you see the accounts?  He actually put £30 million in just to keep our heads above water.  He may have taken money out since those accounts but we have no proof of that.

Like the other poster, yes I saw those accounts just as he will have before he made the statement.

Paying creditors early, having to pay off debts because you didnt do any fuckin due diligence are all things known before he made those lies, now feel free to apologise on his behalf.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Thats not my issue, my issue is him lying to us, then treating us with contempt.

It makes me very suspicious of his real reasons for buying the club and the asset stripping, lack of investment, zero communication and f*** all ambition lead me to the conclusion they're not good reasons.

The only thing I can see on your list is a lack of communication, the others just aren't true although lack of ambition is a possibility.

And the Year end was???

If Ashley hadn't been forced to put the club up for sale publically then we wouldn't have Kinnear in charge now

Nobody forced Ashley to do anything he didnt want to do

If the protester knew that Ashley wouldnt listen to them then whats the point of the NUSC and whats the point of protesting?

http://www.realestate.co.nz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/head-in-the-sand.jpg

Christ, everyones having a go now, so i take it you think Kinnear was Ashleys first choice manager? Think about it, if it wasnt then why? What was it about the past 3 months that may of put Kinnear in the hot seat? You must also be intimating that Ashley was always going to sell up in mid September.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

I might be wrong but I'm sure he said that he would put the money in, I can't remember him saying that it was specifically for transfers.

You are wrong.

I know, you did say they've made serious mistakes but I've never seen you say what these are. You backed them over KK, backed them over the lack of spending, backed Dennis Wise... what's left?

So if they're in the right over Keegan (not sure how that could possibly be but anyway) but take us down, you'd consider him to be doing a good job? I don't get that, I'm more concerned about Premiership safety than what happens with Keegan.

See you're doing it again.  I've not backed them over Keegan, I've just said I'll wait & see.  If by trying to point out the other side of the argument you think I'm backing them the you're being far narrow minded.

I've also not backed them over the lack of spending.  I've said I can perhaps understand it, but certainly haven't backed it as a strategy.

Further more I've not backed them over Wise either.

And particularly, where have I said that I'll be happy over going down? I'd like to see you either back that up or admit you're inventing stuff and passing it off as fact again.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wonder what the excuse will be if we are relegated.

Howay Dave, you should know the answer to that. Its wor fault innit.

Guest SellSholaFor1M

Keith and that fuckin flag and you know it, cost us the three points.

Pitty Ashley himself didn't read the accounts before he bought the club eh...

That's a bit like saying pity the people who paid for three years season tickets didn't read the fine print. I'm getting tired of hearing this line of reasoning.

And the Year end was???

Last summer.

When were the quotes made? The only time I remember anything of this sort was the statement when the club was put oup for sale officially

'I was always prepared to bank roll Newcastle up to the tune of £20 million per year but no more'

'That was my bargain. I would make the club solvent'

'I would make it a going concern. I would pour up to £20 million a year into the club and not expect anything back.'

Where's the mention of transfers?

That's a bit like saying pity the people who paid for three years season tickets didn't read the fine print. I'm getting tired of hearing this line of reasoning.

Why, did the fine print on the tickets say all this shite might happen?

He did read the accounts before buying the club, he didn't do due dilligence.  The only surprise was the sponsorship money having been spent and having to pay the loan off early.  Ashley knew about £70 million of debt before buying the club.

Guest Howaythetoon

Keith and that fuckin flag and you know it, cost us the three points.

We were 1-0 down before the banner was unfurled.

I personally think, and I know this is way out there, that the departure of KK had a bigger bearing on that particular defeat.

He did read the accounts before buying the club, he didn't do due dilligence.  The only surprise was the sponsorship money having been spent and having to pay the loan off early.  Ashley knew about £70 million of debt before buying the club.

Be quiet Mick, people don't want to hear that.

Why, did the fine print on the tickets say all this shite might happen?

Did it say it wouldn't?

Guest SellSholaFor1M

And the Year end was???

Last summer.

When were the quotes made? The only time I remember anything of this sort was the statement when the club was put oup for sale officially

'I was always prepared to bank roll Newcastle up to the tune of £20 million per year but no more'

'That was my bargain. I would make the club solvent'

'I would make it a going concern. I would pour up to £20 million a year into the club and not expect anything back.'

Where's the mention of transfers?

Last Summer exactly, therein lies the answers.

Mike Ashley did a six or eight page spread on our club, his lies, sorry vision, and all that shit, before he yarked his rattle out the pram.

Its where he spoke about KK given autonomy on signings, the Modric deal, all that crap.

Be quiet Mick, people don't want to hear that.

So being a tight cunt was his plan all along?

For me it would be the lack of investment come January but also the inital protest which lead the club to be put up for sale. I know people will laugh at this stament but its my honest opinion, I'd love to hear which of you think Kinnear was Ashley's first choice manager.

Like the other poster, yes I saw those accounts just as he will have before he made the statement.

Paying creditors early, having to pay off debts because you didnt do any fuckin due diligence are all things known before he made those lies, now feel free to apologise on his behalf.

The fact that he didn't do due dilligence is something he's had to pay for, not us.  He's done that while keeping the club paying bills when due, in other words, he's ensured that the club is solvent.