Time for Wise to step up?

TRon

The only problem with recruitment is lack of funds and until the club can knock it's wage bill down so that we can afford to by players it will continue to be the problem for whoever is doing the buying.

You're not Bob Murray are you, he knew all about accounts.

No I'm not.

I think even Bob Murray would give up trying to explain the clubs finances to you though.

he doesn't have to explain anything other than the success his club had when he ran it.

Your talking about accounts, and I'm giving you a very successful accountant. If you think you know better than him how to run a football club........then again, you still back this DOF bollocks don't you , so you're detached from reality in both directions.

Yes, that's exactly how it works, he was an accountant and since his club didn't get up to much that explains all you need to know.

Just keep on borrowing a spending while avoiding answering all questions about where the moneys coming from is the way eh, Stevie. And I'm the one supposed to be detached from reality. :lol:

so yo think that because Bob Murray did a good job for his club do you, matthew lad ?

I suppose you do have an extra motivation here, other than being unable to admit your DOF bollocks has been shown up for what it is, and this is that your man Mike will be responsible for us playing in your local area of Bristol soon.

Care to tell us when Arsenal and Liverpool are going bust, and why their supporters are so unhappy these days

How many times does it have to be pointed out to you the difference between the debt that Arsenal carry and here?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59510.msg1665705.html#msg1665705

how many times does it need to be pointed out to you that nobody has got anywhere near running the club as well as the Halls and Shepherd.

How many times does it need to be pointed out to you that your DOF bollocks is exactly that.

Again you completely ignore the post and go on about something else, that is why having a debate with you is a complete waste of time. O0

we know its really because you throw your toys out of the pram when you know you're wrong baggy lad.

I've posted the league positions, if you want to support a team run like Bristol City, you have the real thing right on your doorstep lad. Pleased you acknowledge the Bob Murrays attention to finance gave the mackems a glorious 20 years, much better than ours, but I expect you to ignore that.

:idiot2:

I'm not even going to bother reading that, basically if you can't see why the club can't afford to lose £50 million in 2 years then you're a lost cause.

The only problem with recruitment is lack of funds and until the club can knock it's wage bill down so that we can afford to by players it will continue to be the problem for whoever is doing the buying.

No I'm not.

I think even Bob Murray would give up trying to explain the clubs finances to you though.

he doesn't have to explain anything other than the success his club had when he ran it.

Your talking about accounts, and I'm giving you a very successful accountant. If you think you know better than him how to run a football club........then again, you still back this DOF bollocks don't you , so you're detached from reality in both directions.

Yes, that's exactly how it works, he was an accountant and since his club didn't get up to much that explains all you need to know.

Just keep on borrowing a spending while avoiding answering all questions about where the moneys coming from is the way eh, Stevie. And I'm the one supposed to be detached from reality. :lol:

so yo think that because Bob Murray did a good job for his club do you, matthew lad ?

I suppose you do have an extra motivation here, other than being unable to admit your DOF bollocks has been shown up for what it is, and this is that your man Mike will be responsible for us playing in your local area of Bristol soon.

Care to tell us when Arsenal and Liverpool are going bust, and why their supporters are so unhappy these days

How many times does it have to be pointed out to you the difference between the debt that Arsenal carry and here?

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59510.msg1665705.html#msg1665705

how many times does it need to be pointed out to you that nobody has got anywhere near running the club as well as the Halls and Shepherd.

How many times does it need to be pointed out to you that your DOF bollocks is exactly that.

Again you completely ignore the post and go on about something else, that is why having a debate with you is a complete waste of time. O0

we know its really because you throw your toys out of the pram when you know you're wrong baggy lad.

I've posted the league positions, if you want to support a team run like Bristol City, you have the real thing right on your doorstep lad. Pleased you acknowledge the Bob Murrays attention to finance gave the mackems a glorious 20 years, much better than ours, but I expect you to ignore that.

:idiot2:

I'm not even going to bother reading that, basically if you can't see why the club can't afford to lose £50 million in 2 years then you're a lost cause.

I knew you wouldn't. Shame you still believe that all those successful clubs, all 4 of them, did it by employing DOF's and scouting around the 4th division and the Spanish league for giveaways at Sport Direct prices. Still, I suppose you know more about the way the club is going than Michael Owen and Shay Given.

Guest elbee909

No I'm not.

Ah yeah - attack the person when the argument doesn't suit you.  Classic NE5 cuntdom.

Guest fading star

No more time for bullshit. Wise has balls, these are his players he needs to take responsibility. If Joe is wavering and claiming his 'hands are tied' then we need someone in charge who believes in the squad being built here. If Wise is that man then he needs to carry the can.

Joe is out of his depth, Wise at least knows the league with a more modern perspective and has more recent credentials of management while at Leeds.

Some people slag off his time at Leeds, but from the Leeds fans I know they thought he did alright (although some cynical sods will have you believe Poyet was the man causing his success, hardly evident at Spurs).

With Owen and Barton out (amugnst the many others from out first team) relegation is looking a certainty.  If Wise can lead the kids and the left overs better than Kinnear, it maybe worth a gamble.

People have used Wise as a scapegoat for Keegan going for too long, and I've left my opinions on this to one side, fact is Wise has done f*** all wrong while here, he's got on with the job he was asked to do and there isn't evidence to say he's doing it awful either.

Apart from our league position.

No I'm not.

Ah yeah - attack the person when the argument doesn't suit you.  Classic NE5 cuntdom.

So you agree with Baggy that his DOF bollocks and a "plan" will lead to more success than Ashley's predecessors strategy of showing ambition and  buying good players instead of just talking about it and undermining their managers ? And you also agree that a finacial whizz kid like Bob Murray knew how to run football clubs and did better than the people who run NUFC ?

Don't let personalities come into your reply, if you  do reply.

The reasons are: Wise was not at the Man City game, Wise had nowt do with Harper re-signing last week. I have never seen the point of Wise in his role, as TJ did the stuff with £££'s (it looks to me like Charnley & Llambias do that now)  & JV runs the scouting network BUT in Dennis defence regarding last week could it be he was in France!!!!!

Ashley met Fred for the first time & there was nee ruck. Shepherd would be willing to negotiate for Ashley in brining Alan Shearer in. Wise would have to go for Shearer to come back.

Apart from my bit in most of the other s*** is in The People & written by Alan Oliver.

The reasons are: Wise was not at the Man City game, Wise had nowt do with Harper re-signing last week. I have never seen the point of Wise in his role, as TJ did the stuff with £££'s (it looks to me like Charnley & Llambias do that now)  & JV runs the scouting network BUT in Dennis defence regarding last week could it be he was in France!!!!!

Ashley met Fred for the first time & there was nee ruck. Shepherd would be willing to negotiate for Ashley in brining Alan Shearer in. Wise would have to go for Shearer to come back.

Apart from my bit in most of the other s*** is in The People & written by Alan Oliver.

Is that article on the web? Can't seem to find it....

Is that article on the web? Can't seem to find it....

No.