To all TRUE Newcastle fans

Benwell Lad

Guest fading star

Right now we have to put aside the bickering, forget the sh*t season we're having and stop doing our dirty washing in public.

Our depleted team has never needed support more than they do right now and on Sunday we really need to be the 12th man for them instead of a 12th man for the opposition.

We need to show the mackems what REAL support is all about and make St.James Park the nosiest and most intimidating place they will ever visit, just like last season when they completely bottled it as they walked out to 50,000 people singing the Blaydon Races.

Times are hard, people are upset and angry and the jinx on our club has never been more evident, but for the next few days and particularly on Sunday afternoon lets put the animosity aside give ALL players in black and white shirts 100% support and send those scumbags back to Wearside wondering what hit them.

I see. The Ashley apologists have been slagging off supporters who want the ‘cockney mafia out’ all season. Now the reality of the fat man’s gross incompetence is starting to bite you want us all to be ‘united’.

Right now we have to put aside the bickering, forget the sh*t season we're having and stop doing our dirty washing in public.

Our depleted team has never needed support more than they do right now and on Sunday we really need to be the 12th man for them instead of a 12th man for the opposition.

We need to show the mackems what REAL support is all about and make St.James Park the nosiest and most intimidating place they will ever visit, just like last season when they completely bottled it as they walked out to 50,000 people singing the Blaydon Races.

Times are hard, people are upset and angry and the jinx on our club has never been more evident, but for the next few days and particularly on Sunday afternoon lets put the animosity aside give ALL players in black and white shirts 100% support and send those scumbags back to Wearside wondering what hit them.

I see. The Ashley apologists have been slagging off supporters who want the ‘cockney mafia out’ all season. Now the reality of the fat man’s gross incompetence is starting to bite you want us all to be ‘united’.

You're quite right, we should just bicker amongst ourselves, what is he thinking?

I see. The Ashley apologists have been slagging off supporters who want the cockney mafia out all season. Now the reality of the fat mans gross incompetence is starting to bite you want us all to be united.

I normally try to be polite, but please go f*ck yourself and try to stay away from SJP - which shouldn't be too difficult for YOU.

You obviously don't understand the significance of who we're playing today.

Guest fading star

I normally try to be polite, but please go f*ck yourself and try to stay away from SJP - which shouldn't be too difficult for YOU.

You obviously don't understand the significance of who we're playing today.

Oh I understand the significance. I also understand supporters who want the ‘cockney mafia out’ have been subject to sorts of abuse from fans who think the club is in safe hands. It’s difficult to not to see your plea for harmony as an entirely selfish act.

Guest fading star

F.Star - When we face Sunderland there is only one enemy at that time.

I found the use of TRUE in capitals a bit holier-than-thou.

There will be two enemies at SJP today, but only one of them is destroying our club.

There will be two enemies at SJP today, but only one of them is destroying our club.

This may/is true this match is not the time or place to worry about Ashley.

So what do you suggest?

I used TRUE in capitals because it's obvious that there are users of this forum who are supporters of other clubs who masquerade as Newcastle fans and just like to stir things for fun - a bit like the idiots who text Setanta, Sky etc.  NOT because other TRUE Newcastle fans may have different opinions to my own.

I realise that people who's views and opinions differ radically are equally passionate about our club. We're all hurting. We're all entitled to our own opinion, but aside from that we have a great club to support and like you say today there is ONLY one enemy.

It's a mentality we will probably have to take into the rest of the games this season as well.

Guest fading star

So what do you suggest?

Back the team and give Ashley a hard time. Having put the entire squad up for sale last August won’t have endeared the fat man to the players, and they were complaining for ages about not having a clue what was going on. They’re unlikely to get upset if the owner gets some abuse.

Why do you think Ashley choose this game to rear his ugly head?

So what do you suggest?

Back the team and give Ashley a hard time. Having put the entire squad up for sale last August won’t have endeared the fat man to the players, and they were complaining for ages about not having a clue what was going on. They’re unlikely to get upset if the owner gets some abuse.

I hope you're in the tiny minority today, this is not the day for protests, do it at the next game if you like, not today.

Guest fading star

This may/is true this match is not the time or place to worry about Ashley.

Nobody asked Ashley to turn up today.

Back the team and give Ashley a hard time. Having put the entire squad up for sale last August wont have endeared the fat man to the players, and they were complaining for ages about not having a clue what was going on. Theyre unlikely to get upset if the owner gets some abuse.

Will you be at the match today protesting?

Guest fading star

Will you be at the match today protesting?

I’ll be at the match to support NUFC.

Guest fading star

So what do you suggest?

I hope you're in the tiny minority today, this is not the day for protests, do it at the next game if you like, not today.

So what do you suggest?

I honestly don't care why, it's not relevant to the game, or at least it shouldn't be.

Guest fading star

So what do you suggest?

I honestly don't care why, it's not relevant to the game, or at least it shouldn't be.

How convenient.

Agree with the opening post, today is the day we need to show our destitute neighbours they aren't in the same league as NUFC.  Today more than ever is a day where, even if we go behind, we need to support and not let the cloud of negativity hit the players, despite what we may think of some of them.

Howay the Toon.