Dropping into the bottom three

The Prophet

Yesterdays result (and the Chelsea one to come) are relatively immaterial - 99% of us didn't/don't think we'd get anything anyway.

The games against Portsmouth, Boro, Fulham however are another kettle of fish - fail to win all three and we're knackered.

It's more how the other results went that worried me.

Yesterdays result (and the Chelsea one to come) are relatively immaterial - 99% of us didn't/don't think we'd get anything anyway.

The games against Portsmouth, Boro, Fulham however are another kettle of fish - fail to win all three and we're knackered.

It's more how the other results went that worried me.

Fair enough, but i'd say only the Portsmouth result was anything like a 'shock' all the others went near enough like they were expected to (as ours did).

Guest Darth Toon

We've won 4 home games all season. What makes you think we can suddenly win 3 in a row? Even if we did, it now looks like we need to still get points elsewhere, which frankly we don't have the balls for.

We've won 4 home games all season. What makes you think we can suddenly win 3 in a row? Even if we did, it now looks like we need to still get points elsewhere, which frankly we don't have the balls for.

I'm going to go for blind panic and hope.

week 31 games

wba v stoke  ( we I believe need WBA win  or worst a draw , stoke win and writing on wall

Blackburn v spurs  ( spurs win  again or draw)

Bolton v Boro  (bolton win)

Hull v Pompy ( hull win )

B&W's v Chelski  ( need a miracle)

if the above happens results wise then we may manage to stay in touch but if all goes wrong then auf wiedersehn

No-one said life was easy.

While we did get beat off Man Utd and Arsenal at home, I saw enough to 'suggest' that we're capable of beating those 3 mentioned - infact if we weren't, then we don't deserve to be in the prem anyway.

The worrying thing is this squad has so little fight in them. All the teams around us bar maybe Boro have got genuine fight in them and will give it their all. We need Barton back and hopefully playing well, at least we know he has some fight in him....

I still can't believe that we are fighting relegation and Oba took a penalty on his wrong foot. I am honestly astounded by that.

He's two-footed. Why is that so difficult to comprehend? :lol:

because he isnt?

No-one said life was easy.

No-one ever said it would be so hard.

Our survival depends on how the players react to being down there; it's either a huge kick up the arse or a huge downer. Personally I reckon the latter, this lot simply don't fucking care. They know they'll get a cushy contract somewhere else.

is the correct answer

week 31 games

wba v stoke  ( we I believe need WBA win  or worst a draw , stoke win and writing on wall

Blackburn v spurs   ( spurs win  again or draw)

Bolton v Boro   (bolton win)

Hull v Pompy ( hull win )

B&W's v Chelski  ( need a miracle)

if the above happens results wise then we may manage to stay in touch but if all goes wrong then auf wiedersehn

I think Hull and Sunderland are the likely teams we can overtake.  Stoke are safe IMO, Portsmouth will pull clear.

So a Pompey win against hull please.