U23s & Academy

Skirge

What happened for the goal? My internet connection died for 2 mins and I missed it!

Guthrie chips towards byline, Tavernier on the volley puts it into the six yard box, Donidger slides in and scores.

What happened for the goal? My internet connection died for 2 mins and I missed it!

Guthrie chips towards byline, Tavernier on the volley puts it into the six yard box, Donidger slides in and scores.

Godsmark not Tavernier

Godsmark not Tavernier

Ah, yeah.

Doninger not Donidger as well.  :colo:

Is that 3 goals in the last 2 reserve games that Xisco has played?

This is his level. Check out his exploits in the Segunda División his stats say he was lethal there as well.

9 goals in 25 games in La Liga as well, seems to indicate his level is a bit higher than reserves.

There is no denying last season he had a good 7 days when he scored 3 goals against the woeful Murcia &  then 2 the following  weekend.

This is his level. Check out his exploits in the Segunda División his stats say he was lethal there as well.

9 goals in 25 games in La Liga as well, seems to indicate his level is a bit higher than reserves.

There is no denying last season he had a good 7 days when he scored 3 goals against the woeful Murcia &  then 2 the following  weekend.

So, yeah, he's reserve standard guaranteed.

So, yeah, he's reserve standard guaranteed.

I would love him to finish the season as our top goalscorer, I really would.