U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Seen a few u16s game, but that's it. Seems decent, but I'm not sure how his strength at u16 level will transfer over to u18s. He's small but has a real rugged style to his game, a bit like Tevez.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ahh okay. Ginger Tévez, yay.

(Worked out how to add the accentation to vowels, so starting to look like a pretentious t*** by using them in every post  :aww:)

You twát.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ben Sayer has impressed in every game I've seen so far this year. Little Blonde midfielder, good passing range, keeps things ticking over. Michael Richardson has shown he's more than a last minute squad filler too; scored several goals with well timed runs from midfield.

Ben Sayer has impressed in every game I've seen so far this year. Little Blonde midfielder, good passing range, keeps things ticking over. Michael Richardson has shown he's more than a last minute squad filler too; scored several goals with well timed runs from midfield.

Ben Sayer's real? I thought he was a regen on my FM :lol:

Was beginning to wonder if we still had these teams, have we had many matches in the past month?

No, Academy and Reserve football usually stops over the festive period anyway but you may have also noticed the bad weather.

Guest Roger Kint

Was beginning to wonder if we still had these teams, have we had many matches in the past month?

No, Academy and Reserve football usually stops over the festive period anyway but you may have also noticed the bad weather.

What bad weather?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Match/Report/AcademyReport/0,,10278~2260283,00.html

DULWICH HAMLET UNDER-18s 2

NEWCASTLE UNITED UNDER-18s 6

FA Youth Cup sponsored by E.On Third Round

Champion Hill

Thursday, January 6 2011

Kick-off 7pm

NUFC UNDER-18s: Jak Alnwick, Alex Nicholson, Louis Storey, Remie Streete, Michael Riley, Ben Sayer, Patrick Nzuzi, Stephen Logan, Aaron Spear, Ryan McGorrigan, Marcus Maddison.

SUBS: Ben Robinson, Lee Toland, Dennis Knight, Andy Mogwo, Adam Campbell.

Really young team, we usually flood the FA Youth Cup team with a lot of 2nd Year scholars, but there's not that many in that team. Good to see Aaron Spear back playing, hopefully he can put the injury behind him and enjoy his football again.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
NUFC confirm that the rescheduled reserve home game against Wigan Athletic will now take place on Monday January 17th at 1pm at Darsley Park and will be another behind-closed-doors fixture.

:thdn:

Guest geoffasenna

they have been done for ages chris. as i made a facepack for footy manager with them, didnt have one for that new zealand keeper tho or richardson tho.