U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ToonUltra

Why do so many feel they have the right to determine what other people find acceptable for communication?

If a thread is s*** it will disappear of page 1 as quick as anything. Every reply calling for a thread to be locked, as though you are some arbitrator of what constitutes a fair and proper topic, just make sure it hangs around longer.

Cheers....this is why.

I was told earlier today, yesterday...well lets just call it Thursday that if a players name was the topic, that specific topic would be about that player. Taking that into respect, why judge a me as an arse for posting a topic about a youngster who could well be the future of our club? As long as sport direct has an association anyway. It confuses me that someone can post a topic called 'Davide Santon' and not get a grillin...yet what has he done for us? not as much as the youngsters who would s*** on their own mothers nighty for a glimpse of playing at SJP.

Tell me what Ive done wrong? please?

Why do so many feel they have the right to determine what other people find acceptable for communication?

If a thread is s*** it will disappear of page 1 as quick as anything. Every reply calling for a thread to be locked, as though you are some arbitrator of what constitutes a fair and proper topic, just make sure it hangs around longer.

Cheers....this is why.

I was told earlier today, yesterday...well lets just call it Thursday that if a players name was the topic, that specific topic would be about that player. Taking that into respect, why judge a me as an arse for posting a topic about a youngster who could well be the future of our club? As long as sport direct has an association anyway. It confuses me that someone can post a topic called 'Davide Santon' and not get a grillin...yet what has he done for us? not as much as the youngsters who would s*** on their own mothers nighty for a glimpse of playing at SJP.

Tell me what uve done wrong? please?

That's a good start, what in the name of Jesus H Christ is 'uve'? :lol:

Cheers....this is why.

Why do you feel the need to start a thread about a young player when you (going by your own OP) have nothing of note to say about him?

Do we really need a thread about EVERY player that we're either linked to or that we have in the youth academy? The vast majority will never get near the first team, that's why we have the "Newcastle Transfer Rumours" and "Reserve and Youth Team" threads, respectively.

Unless you've missed something out in your posts, it just comes across as you being desperate to have your name as the thread creator ???

EDIT: there's a reason why we prefer this board to the likes of TT/RTG

Guest ToonUltra

Cheers....this is why.

typo which was soon corrected. Just got back from the pub ya kna. Not always a purfect typa, sorry perfect typer.

Cheers....this is why.

typo which was soon corrected. Just got back from the pub ya kna. Not always a purfect typa, sorry perfect typer.

Or quoter ;)

Guest ToonUltra

Cheers....this is why.

Why do you feel the need to start a thread about a young player when you (going by your own OP) have nothing of note to say about him?

Do we really need a thread about EVERY player that we're either linked to or that we have in the youth academy? The vast majority will never get near the first team, that's why we have the "Newcastle Transfer Rumours" and "Reserve and Youth Team" threads, respectively.

Unless you've missed something out in your posts, it just comes across as you being desperate to have your name as the thread creator ???

Why do u get that impression? whats the point in thread posting then? Am I missing the point of a messageboard?

Guest ToonUltra

I do, hence the title. Can you tell me what is too discuss about Davide Santon prior to his injury? are u on that thread having a go at the poster as well? Whats the problem man?

:undecided:

I do, hence the title. Can you tell me what is too discuss about Davide Santon prior to his injury? are u on that thread having a go at the poster as well? Whats the problem man?

WUM.

Guest ToonUltra

WUM.

2 pages of shit isnt bad though eh..? kept u busy. In that case, i can safely say i succeeded. Unless u beg to differ as is apparent by your last posts.

Go on, what do you want to discuss about this player 99% of us know bollocks all about and probably won't for 5-6 years?

His name almost sounds like a really hardcore razor, erm, he's a defender isn't he? Think he might be black.

Pretty much covered it now. 

Why do u get that impression? whats the point in thread posting then? Am I missing the point of a messageboard?

I get that impressions because your OP is

Dunno, just incase anything happens....

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

We already have a Reserve and Youth Team thread where the likes of Remi Streete and the other promising youngsters are discussed and commented upon by posters who actually have information about them.

Generally, there's a thread started about something or someone when the OP has something to discuss (i.e. a specific competition, a new player signing, an article about football/NUFC).

When it comes to youth players, they usually 'qualify' for their own thread once they get in and around the first team squad or do something notable. Has Remi Streete done any of this? (Genuine question) If so, whack it in your OP and it'll become a discussion point for people on the forum to discuss :)

Hmmm, let's see......

- How we need him to start against Villa on Saturday after Ryan Taylor's atrocious performance against QPR on Monday (before his injury of course)

- How we need him to step up to the plate and be our first choice LB

- How we're looking forward to seeing him play

- His credentials (Champions League football and plenty of first team experience with Inter) and how they may or may not make him look promising

Now Remie Streete, he's a promising youngster aye but he's nowhere near the first team man.

Go on, what do you want to discuss about this player 99% of us know bollocks all about and probably won't for 5-6 years?

His name almost sounds like a really hardcore razor, erm, he's a defender isn't he? Think he might be black.

He won the Jack Hixon trophy last year. And I think that's it....

Guest ToonUltra

exactly why it started....99% of us, including me BTW no nothing. So maybe that 1% could give us an insight....maybe?

If youre that bothered by this thread, why cant you help yourself clicking reply? like 99% of us have will power which seems to prevent us from doing things we dont agree with. You are in that other 1% obviously.

:lol:

Just the little matter of signing him.

Guest ToonUltra

So i take it we didnt sign any youth players then? do they just turn up and say 'hiya'?

Listen, why do people seem to have a problem here? I find it a bit off why we dont, as fans of NUFC, just concentrate on everything to do with NUFC. infact, the resigning of the east stand is gettng more chat than what matters on the pitch....i cant work some people out like. Ive simply posted a thread aboout a young un ive heard stuff about, promising stuff at that. Now whats the bother?

Feck off elsewhere if u dont wanna correspond, i just think that the way it is going, maybe these young uns could be the future bank balance of our club after we cure them and feck them off at margins which would make RBS chiefs smile.