U23s & Academy

Skirge

Why do so many feel they have the right to determine what other people find acceptable for communication?

If a thread is s*** it will disappear of page 1 as quick as anything. Every reply calling for a thread to be locked, as though you are some arbitrator of what constitutes a fair and proper topic, just make sure it hangs around longer.

Cheers....this is why.

I was told earlier today, yesterday...well lets just call it Thursday that if a players name was the topic, that specific topic would be about that player. Taking that into respect, why judge a me as an arse for posting a topic about a youngster who could well be the future of our club? As long as sport direct has an association anyway. It confuses me that someone can post a topic called 'Davide Santon' and not get a grillin...yet what has he done for us? not as much as the youngsters who would s*** on their own mothers nighty for a glimpse of playing at SJP.

Tell me what Ive done wrong? please?

It's not worthy of a thread is it?  Very very simple concept.  Until he scores 15 goals in a single youth match and Pele declares him the next Sammy Ameobi he's not worthy of a thread...

Guest ToonUltra

Why do so many feel they have the right to determine what other people find acceptable for communication?

If a thread is s*** it will disappear of page 1 as quick as anything. Every reply calling for a thread to be locked, as though you are some arbitrator of what constitutes a fair and proper topic, just make sure it hangs around longer.

Cheers....this is why.

I was told earlier today, yesterday...well lets just call it Thursday that if a players name was the topic, that specific topic would be about that player. Taking that into respect, why judge a me as an arse for posting a topic about a youngster who could well be the future of our club? As long as sport direct has an association anyway. It confuses me that someone can post a topic called 'Davide Santon' and not get a grillin...yet what has he done for us? not as much as the youngsters who would s*** on their own mothers nighty for a glimpse of playing at SJP.

It's not worthy of a thread is it?  Very very simple concept.  Unless he scores 15 goals in a youth match and Pele declares him the next Sammy Ameobi then he's not worthy of a thread...

so why have any input? You clicked reply matey

Cheers....this is why.

It's not worthy of a thread is it?  Very very simple concept.  Unless he scores 15 goals in a youth match and Pele declares him the next Sammy Ameobi then he's not worthy of a thread...

so why have any input? You clicked reply matey

Deviating from the thread topic though aren't we?  Not the same melado.

Guest ToonUltra

you deviated by stating it's not worthy of a thread. Fair opinoin, everyone is entitled to one. Just dont let it wind you up little boy, the worlds still the same place. Its a thread which you do not have to waste your precious little life on. Night night.

Guest ToonUltra

Toonultra wakes up.

So what did I do when I got in..

I must have done something, I'm sure I remember logging on to the interne...

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Its like a good Chanel No. 5 Paltinum ea du toilette, you have to be cool to wear it, able to smell it and capable of splashing it on the correct areas. If you cant do at least one of the above, whats the point in forking out £50 on a bottle.

Point - if it doesnt work, dont bother.

This is a thread, it's here to express opinions, and share news. Just cause someone hasn't achieved anything at first team level yet should not mean they cant be spoken about... That much, my little bitty mind does know.

Take this post as that said bottle of aftershave. The screw tops off and the bottle - it's in your hands, wear it, splash it or spill it, it's up to you.... but if i decide to splash it and you decide to spill it that is two choices by two people. But unlike you, I wouldnt begin by declaring you inept or out of order for doing such. Its your time you choose what to do with it.

Good-day.

Guest Roger Kint

who declares whats worthy of a thread? You? doubt it sunna.

When the OP is simply 'Just in case anything happens' then what do you expect? A hall of fame entry?

Guest Roger Kint

So...

U18s v Everton tomorrow.

1pm KO @ The Academy

Hopefully JJ Hooper continues his promising start for the U18s.

Shame .co.uk is the only way to watch the highlights(other than going) hopefully will have some FA YC games i can make later in the season to see them as the league games always drop when i cant go.

Guest ToonUltra

who declares whats worthy of a thread? You? doubt it sunna.

When the OP is simply 'Just in case anything happens' then what do you expect? A hall of fame entry?

Not at all.....Just incase.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Remember when we play Liverpool U18s & Reserves you'll be able to watch the games on LiverpoolTV (for free if you have Sky) or whatever its called.

18th October - Reserves v Liverpool

13th March - Liverpool v Reserves

21st April - U18s v Liverpool

Often set the Liverpool Academy games to tape, to keep an eye on the other team's U18s.

Guest Roger Kint

Remember when we play Liverpool U18s & Reserves you'll be able to watch the games on LiverpoolTV (for free if you have Sky) or whatever its called.

Often set the Liverpool Academy games to tape, to keep an eye on the other team's U18s.

Have Virgin Media so will need to check on that cheers. Does MUTV still do it free too or do we not play them this season?

Would be nice to have a similar channel for us but it wouldnt be freee knowing this club.

Guest Roger Kint

MUTV and Chelsea are subscription based, at least on Sky and I have no idea if its the same on Virgin.

MUTV was available at times mind, was a while ago though. Remember watching our reserves when Macheda scored a hattrick at SJP.

Have Virgin Media so will need to check on that cheers. Does MUTV still do it free too or do we not play them this season?

Would be nice to have a similar channel for us but it wouldnt be freee knowing this club.

Comes free if you have the TV XL package.