U23s & Academy

Skirge

A .com take on Ameobi

Having entertained those present with his unique playing style and a pair of purple boots seemingly borrowed from a circus, Sammy Ameobi then ensured that the points stayed on Tyneside, heading home Paul Dummett's cross at the near post after 78 minutes.

:lol:

Can anyone comment on his 'unique' playing style?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Well he kept tackling as if he was John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_haUi-0ejkgs/RqtOmNUzquI/AAAAAAAAAwU/KqxMn0i_P6M/s400/SaturdayNightFever_300x298.jpg

Then if you can imagine how his Brother players, that strange lathergic slow motion, in the Matrix/playing in water, type of style, and then slow that down as if it was a slow mo action movie scene...

Plus he has the skinniest legs in the world!

Guest geoffasenna

I heard some girl got refused entry to the game because players had been complaining about harassment. :lol:

stalking youth players?? ehh

Guest Heneage

I heard some girl got refused entry to the game because players had been complaining about harassment. :lol:

stalking youth players?? ehh

Apparently. She was refused entry after first team player confirmed. They all know of her like she's at every home game training session wanting photos and autographs.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Ergh, aye, all her friends were bugging the security guard to let her in. Then they stood next to me and everytime Sammy Adjei ran past in the 2nd half, kept shouting they fancied him! Proper embarrassment.

Guest Heneage

Ergh, aye, all her friends were bugging the security guard to let her in. Then they stood next to me and everytime Sammy Adjei ran past in the 2nd half, kept shouting they fancied him! Proper embarrassment.

Aye seen her regular when working. Gets loads of the same autographs. Weird like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Probably sells them!

Just read .com's report on the youth game, and they said it was Stephen Folan at CB, so sorry about that! Henderson and Folan look pretty similar to be honest  :angel:, and considering I've now seen Folan play LM, CM and upfront, he had a decent game at the back.

Max Johnson never SHUT UP throughout the 90 mins, I thought Scott Pocklington was a loud bugger, but Johnson took it to another level, which is a good thing. Keepers should be vocal and commanding, its the one part of Harper's game that could improve no end. Johnson looks alreet, watched him warm up with (apparently) a NEW NEWCASTLE YOUTH COACH before the game. Nee idea who he is (first name Chris, last name began with 'T', Yorkshire accents).

Jak Alnwick was there too, his hand still patched up (Broken Thumb), so looks like he could be back by the end of the month.

Had no idea Conor Newton has just came back from a long term injury, which makes his performances even more impressive.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Would explain why he wasn't in goal today, but he was named last time on the team sheet, and on the Newcastle website, rather then as a 'Trailist'. Have to keep an eye on that one, as currently I've got him down as a Newcastle United player!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Was Dickie Dosh watching the U16's? What the fuck is Beardsley doing he looks like a spare part.

Aye didn't see Money there at all, he's usually sitting on the buggy thing, so he was probably watching the U16s. Beardsley was like a ball boy :( Then, Wharton is the manager, so was probably letting him manage, while taking the game in with feedback in training. He shouted at Ameobi at one point, but can't remember what it was about.

That girl who was refused isn't the "teeth" girl is she. Saw one of the players tagged in a facebook album so had a look through said album. Can see why some of these young girls are being turned away like :D

Was Dickie Dosh watching the U16's? What the f*** is Beardsley doing he looks like a spare part.

i heard that he'd had a heart attack in the summer,  think he's just easing himself back, he was at the Villa game, sat on the golf buggy.

Was Dickie Dosh watching the U16's? What the f*** is Beardsley doing he looks like a spare part.

i heard that he'd had a heart attack in the summer,  think he's just easing himself back, he was at the Villa game, sat on the golf buggy.

You would of thought the way he bitches on from the sideline a heart attack would more likely happen in season rather than out of season.

A .com take on Ameobi

Having entertained those present with his unique playing style and a pair of purple boots seemingly borrowed from a circus, Sammy Ameobi then ensured that the points stayed on Tyneside, heading home Paul Dummett's cross at the near post after 78 minutes.

:lol:

Can anyone comment on his 'unique' playing style?

He permanantly looks knackered and breathless, often almost opts out of the game to draw breath, bent over, hands on his knees.

Used the ball well when he had it however. Good headed goal.

Oh, and his legs are like pipe-cleaners.

Guest geoffasenna

these girls will end up making the under 18s a closed shop just for parents and club staff, sad really as theres normally a cannt few people down watching them.