U23s & Academy

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I don't think we should give up on Kazenga just yet. Loan him to either Brighton again next season or a Championship club before selling him entirely, I mean how old is he 19?

The away leg for the FA Youth cup is tomorrow night isn't it Chris? Any idea if Vuckic will be playing since I heard he made his comeback recently, hopefully the lads can get a good result to bring back to St. James'

AYe tomorrow at Villa, with the Home leg Friday next week at SJP. No idea on Vuckic, haven't been able to catch a youth game for a while now due to posponments/random midday midweek kick offs. However you get the feeling that the cup team is cemented, since they've mixed it up for youth games playing younger lads. Vuckic will probably be involved somewhere, probably the bench. Be wrong to drop any of the midfield guys since they've worked hard and well whenever I have seen them.

Midlands Mags get yourself down to Villa park tonight 7pm KO.  3 quid to get in the Trinity Road stand or the Holte End 

I will be there looking forward to seeing if our youth policy is up to competing with a club that has consistently turned out youngsters challenging for their first team squad.

Hope to fk they win away at Villa tonight

just make sure they don't get a big defeat, an away goal would be nice.  I would gladly take a draw and then twat then at SJP next Friday night!!!

Guest Geordiesned

Newcastle take an early lead! :D

from nufc.coc.uk:

9 mins NEWCASTLE GOAL (0-1): United, not for the first time tonight, look to spring Phil Airey clear in behind the Villa backline with a long wedge from deep. This time the tactic pays dividends as Airey beats the offside trap before bringing under control and poking beyond Siegrist from close range.

9min - NEWCASTLE GOAL (0-1): United, not for the first time tonight, look to spring Phil Airey clear in behind the Villa backline with a long wedge from deep. This time the tactic pays dividends as Airey beats the offside trap before bringing under control and poking beyond Siegrist from close range.

Guest Geordiesned

does anyone know if away goals count?  i think they do but not 100%

Yes they do count, why wouldn't they?

They don't coount in various competitions - the FA Vase for instance.

does anyone know if away goals count?  i think they do but not 100%

Yes they do count, why wouldn't they?

They don't coount in various competitions - the FA Vase for instance.

I think Mick's being hilariously pedantic.

To be clear - the away goals rule does not apply in FA Competitions.